Vilewoman's off-topic random retardation thread.

Any drunken antics?

gnoff can't brain today, he's got the dumb :D

antics?
now that I noticed ;)

Got to try two different 3 to 4 year old wonderful, strong as hell, beers from North Coast (US), on from brandy barrel, one from bourboun barrel.

Each bottle at 65 cl I think (about 1 pt 6 fl oz) and the cost of each was about 100 euro.

I got to try them (a bit of each) for FREE since I know the bar guy that was taking care of teh customers drinking it, yay him :D

Also a 2 year old Rasputin and the oak aged Rasputin from the same brewery, my oh my, what a night.

antics?
now that I noticed ;)

Got to try two different 3 to 4 year old wonderful, strong as hell, beers from North Coast (US), on from brandy barrel, one from bourboun barrel.

Each bottle at 65 cl I think (about 1 pt 6 fl oz) and the cost of each was about 100 euro.

I got to try them (a bit of each) for FREE since I know the bar guy that was taking care of teh customers drinking it, yay him :D

Also a 2 year old Rasputin and the oak aged Rasputin from the same brewery, my oh my, what a night.

I wonder if you felt as bad as I did when I woke up the 3rd day in Bochum, lol.

@Sam :confused: WTF?

Ok, corset of office, check. Collection of polished skull goblets, check. Dungeon key, check. List of people to kill and turn into glassware, check.

So that is german beer and single malt scotch all round, klingon bloodwine, lashes with extra salt as a chaser, some of Gnoff's special...

What you want to tell us?
Don't get it. Okay, maybe I'm just dumb ^^
Or you. Or me. Or the world. Or that crazy bunny behind me.
Or the 3 headed monkey behind you! :D

And what about the three headed monkey? What's his pleasure? :headbang:

some people need to get back on their medication.

*disclaimer: given the hyper sensitive amongst us, my comment is not directed at anyone on here, rather here in Melbs.*

*rolls eyes*