Vintersorg contest

Psh, he's married with kids now. He can't be metal no more ;_;
Although by my standards..
Looking like someone's wise old uncle > some rough rock star.

Dude... Having a family doesn't mean you can't be metal... wtf? There are A LOT of artists in metal who have families but they still do their thing and still TOUR! *hinthint*

One thing that annoys me is when people care if someone looks "metal " or not, I've got long hair at the moment and it hasn't really made any difference except I look slightly more like a girl and it's hotter/ a bit annoying. Fuck looking metal, that has little to do with the music, Mr V could be wearing golden undies on the new cover and be posing with 2pac for all I care. If you want to do it that's cool but I know when I go out with my friends on the weekend I won't be dressing all in black and looking for the pale chicks with heavy eyeliner.

Fuck looking metal, that has little to do with the music, Mr V could be wearing golden undies on the new cover and be posing with 2pac for all I care.

Isn't that a little over the top though? I mean, 2pac is dead and everything. :rolleyes: Although... it would be cool (but way too much death metal) to have a corpse that has been decaying since 1993 (or something like that) on the cover.

(...)when I go out with my friends on the weekend I won't be dressing all in black and looking for the pale chicks with heavy eyeliner.

Me neither.
And I don't care if someone looks metal or not either, I don't even look metal myself. There is just one sexy thing that many metalguys(and girls) have in common: long hair :oops:

Isn't that a little over the top though? I mean, 2pac is dead and everything. :rolleyes: Although... it would be cool (but way too much death metal) to have a corpse that has been decaying since 1993 (or something like that) on the cover.

Haha ok it's very slightly over the top...;)

I grow tired of a lot of more recent Metal promo shots.
Guys standing around with a photoshoped background looking all angry gets pretty boring. One reason why I like Solefald, Arcturus and Immortal (despite the cheesiness) photos, they actually... doing something.

you have a good point there...immortal are indeed cheesy:lol:

I just KNEW that someone would correct me - damn! :p

hey don't blame me, during my years in the army before i moved to a desk job everyone listened to that stuff...it was that, britneys spears, limp bizkit and trance music...i couldn't even put a tool cd without someone telling to turn that "crap" off.

lucky for me desk job= airconditioned office with my own computer to work at and some good cd's from home...mp3 cd's weren't allowed those days in the army computers.