Vintersorg contest

i prefer blond hair, maybe because I live in a place where it's a sort of rarity, and people often love what is different and doesn't belong to their own culture...

Hey lefay82, how long you hair became since we saw last time! wow! Don't dare to cut, plz!
I like also Isjungfrun ones, coz I prefer straight hair...maybe because I have curls:erk: If I don't use conditioner, I 'd look like a lion :zombie:

You didn't win it.:)

These are the winners.

COOL !!! I just find out that i won...first on top of the list !!! Ok some of you guys might think that is a little late but i'd never win any contest of my life then i just didn't pay any attention to the contest result.

Ghül;6149213 said:
COOL !!! I just find out that i won...first on top of the list !!! Ok some of you guys might think that is a little late but i'd never win any contest of my life then i just didn't pay any attention to the contest result.
Awesome! Good stuff man!:kickass:

Ghül;6149213 said:

Congratulations! :headbang:

While were on the (off)topic, hair, take a look at this..
http://www.visual-makeover.com/hairstyle-advice/update-on-the-no-shampoo-controversy.html

No more shampooing for me. Besides i learned some new stuff. I didnt know shampoo was just replacing the natural oiling system! Id rather have it natural anytime..
I wan't to try this too! I hope I will be able to carry this on for 6 weekso_O
At least I'll start with shampooing my hair less frequent than I do it now.

:) I'm a little bit late, but...

i wash them about 2 times a week (washing hair too much isn't healthly)

When I had long hair I used to wash them EVERYDAY!
Here, in the south of Brazil makes about 10º to 0º Celsius during winter, and 25º to 35º Celsius during summer. Is very hot in the summer, you are always sweating and it’s hard keep your hair like that, so you have to wash them. During the winter is different, is colder, so you don’t need to wash them everyday.

Just like Mr.V, I’ve cut my hair. Not because I wanted thought! I’m going to an extreme religious school, and they don’t allow boys with long hair! I don’t know why they are against it! :mad:

Please! Don’t do like I did… you will want your hair back! :cry:

i'm afraid of trying to wash them without anything....:Smug:

i've read about another theory, called COWASH (conditioner only wash), you have to wash your hair only with conditioner melted with sugar, i've heard a lot of people saying that it works..
i think i'll try!!!!

Just like Mr.V, I’ve cut my hair. Not because I wanted thought! I’m going to an extreme religious school, and they don’t allow boys with long hair! I don’t know why they are against it! :mad:

Strange huh since Jesus is always depicted with long hair:D those fucking christians... bastards!