Vintersorg contest

Makes me question though, what shampoo did Vintersorg use?

Johnson_s_No_More_Tears_Baby_Shampoo-resized200.gif

I wash my hair once every few days.
I never dry it, I let it just dry naturally.
I brush it only when I'm going out, sometimes I don't even do it then.

My hair = wonderful.
People envy me way too much for it, as I do absolutely fuck all to keep it looking beautiful and healthy. It just stays that way~ n_n

Makes me question though, what shampoo did Vintersorg use?

i wash them about 2 times a week (washing hair too much isn't healthly)
i have to dry them during winter (if not i will get a terrible headache)
i brush them every day because they are very thin and becomes knotted...
i use a wondeful oil to keep them hydrated

that's all....
but they are wonderful too :lol: :oops: and very soft at touch :D

i wash them about 2 times a week (washing hair too much isn't healthly)
i have to dry them during winter (if not i will get a terrible headache)
i brush them every day because they are very thin and becomes knotted...
i use a wondeful oil to keep them hydrated

that's all....
but they are wonderful too :lol: :oops: and very soft at touch :D

I guess I'm lucky, my hair is very thick and seems to have a more natural oil (i dunno) I find if I wash and dry my hair too much it gets too dry and horrible. I'd dry my hair in winter too, but I just dislike touching my hair in any way, I've often walked out into icey temperatures with damp hair. I get major ill afterwards... but heh, I'm not one to care @_@;

I guess I'm lucky, my hair is very thick and seems to have a more natural oil (i dunno) I find if I wash and dry my hair too much it gets too dry and horrible. I'd dry my hair in winter too, but I just dislike touching my hair in any way, I've often walked out into icey temperatures with damp hair. I get major ill afterwards... but heh, I'm not one to care @_@;

girls' hair is stronger...and easier to brush...thanks to dear mister estrogen
i've seen this documentry about transgenders who said what kind of changes they went through when they started hormonal treatment and the guys said their hair became much softer stronger and easier to brush.

i have long hair too...i don't use any oils since my hair is naturally oily and i wash mine with anti dandruff shampoo every 2 days...and let it dry naturally
I live in a warm country and it dries pretty fast but i do get headaches if i leave home with a wet hair during the winter mornings when it's relatively cold. I have a wavy towards the curly hair and it's pretty hard to take care of it plus my hair has got pretty thin over the last 3 years and i'm too young to be balding only 24

girls' hair is stronger...and easier to brush...thanks to dear mister estrogen
i've seen this documentry about transgenders who said what kind of changes they went through when they started hormonal treatment and the guys said their hair became much softer stronger and easier to brush.

i have long hair too...i don't use any oils since my hair is naturally oily and i wash mine with anti dandruff shampoo every 2 days...and let it dry naturally
I live in a warm country and it dries pretty fast but i do get headaches if i leave home with a wet hair during the winter mornings when it's relatively cold. I have a wavy towards the curly hair and it's pretty hard to take care of it plus my hair has got pretty thin over the last 3 years and i'm too young to be balding only 24

mine are not easy to brush, trust me.....last time i went to the hairdresser she nearly had a fit of hysterics :lol: trying to brush them while wet, unfortunatly only I know how to deal with them....
my hair are blond and light hair are always thinner than dark hair...

...and this topic is becoming a beauty salon :oops:

and above all......i think that vintersorg had nearly the most beatiful hair in heavy metal scene :rolleyes: :worship:

Øystein's hair was cooler.

I never wash my hair. Never as in, "once this year". If I do wash it, it becomes frizzy and very VERY greasy. If I just let it be, and just rinse it when I take a shower, it's nice and manageable. I don't know why this is, could it be the curls? I have big curls, y'know, those large, lazy ones. Makes it kinda hard to work with.

Rivfadír;6129185 said:
Øystein's hair was cooler.

I never wash my hair. Never as in, "once this year". If I do wash it, it becomes frizzy and very VERY greasy. If I just let it be, and just rinse it when I take a shower, it's nice and manageable. I don't know why this is, could it be the curls? I have big curls, y'know, those large, lazy ones. Makes it kinda hard to work with.

Agreed. Oystein's hair was just beautiful
Also I demand pictures of your hair! Curls = yay! Seriously... pictures... now please D:

curly hair are simply beautiful, but i think that straight ones are easier to keep in shape and order (i have experience in this) :lol:

@rivfadir: just rinse? do you mean without any shampoo?

@ isjungfrun: your hair are amazing :worship: