VIRUS!!!

mmm this album is great! i couldnt wait the half an hour to download it, and burn it! its fantastic...the first sound....mmm a bit new-penetralia, and a bit of into the abyss! and lots of new sounds! its awesome. i cant stop listening it! after all those slow songs on arrival, this blows you away! i cant wait to have the real cd in my hands, but for 2 months i hold my burned cd:) i totally didnt expected a cd like this...because i thought hypocrisy was slowing down, but this proves our guys can still make fast songs, terrible good gitarplaying, and fast drum (thanks to the fantastic horgh) i really really love it! a good cd to fell asleep with, to wake up with, etc!

I really love this album and I think it's their best. There are no weak songs on it and the production is great as usual. I thought the band was going downhill even if I liked their previous works but this is a really big surprise for me. My favorite metal album of the year by now.

I think the thing that impresses me most about "Virus" is Tagtgren's vocals. I never disliked his vocals, but I always wished he'd use his awesome growl a bit more. On many older songs he'd be using that high scream of his and I'd always imagine how good they'd sound with deeper growls. Well this album he certainly does that. It's not quite at the level of "Nightmares Made Flesh," but I'm definitely happy with the mixture of growls and screams.

This record isn't anything new...I actually think Catch 22 has way better songwriting than this. The melodies and riffs were way better on that record. I think the Hypocrisy fans that say the record sucks, are lying...the songs were well written on that one and previous records. This new one is just pretty generic to me, "a thousand lies" is pretty good, but the rest is kinda boring. I think at least 4 songs have the same vocal patterns in the verse. 4/10

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I want the songs guys anyone I NEED IT TO LIVE!!!! :hotjump:

anyone who knows where to find em or wants to share em with me via MSN , well :

woutwocampe@hotmail.com

pls guys it would so fucking make my life complete :D

amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!
and the name of the album couldn't be better.. 'cause it really is a VIRUS (a good one :p ) ..once u hear it u just can't stop.. it penetrates u real deep

loved it :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

HOLY FUCKING HELL!!!

I heard WARPATH and LIVING TO DIE so far, and its FUCKING AMAZING!!! :hotjump:

I just cant believe how well Peter and crew always manage to deliver the goods beyond the expectations that are already very high!!!

Im gonna have the whole CD tonight and I think Im gonna start drinking just right now and summon the spirits or something :D

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:headbang:

First when i got the new album i was very happy. Surely i'm still and it's amazing, but i miss the hypocrisy befor the selftitled album. I miss those slow, thunder rolling songs with great athmosphere like "apocalypse" and "a coming race"...i know bands evolve, but i dont want to continue listen to the old stuff for another six years. i mean, hypocrisy is and always will be my favorite band, but i think something died a long time ago. Something inside Peter prohibits him from writing songs like he did. The last albums had been good, but...i don't know.

I still remember me buying "the fourth dimension". The best Lp ever made and the day my life changed. Thousand other's, too.

So..limewire Pro now has virus...its only missing Compulsive psychosis, other than that, you can download it....i must say, pretty heavy album, i cant wait to get it when it comes out

Blood Rose said:
So..limewire Pro now has virus...its only missing Compulsive psychosis, other than that, you can download it....i must say, pretty heavy album, i cant wait to get it when it comes out

DC++ has had this album for weeks already.
Anyway, I download much, but I buy way more than I did before I started to use filesharing programs. Metal fans are the most dedicated fans ever. they will always support the artists they like by buing bands effects etc