Votes: 5 9.6%
  • evidence

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • omerta

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • inside the city of glass

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
I saw two of my three fav viva songs live already criminals and evidence. Will I arrive is the unheard song of the trio so of course I'm gonna have to go with that. :kickass: I'll be happy to hear criminals and evidence live again of course also ghost of the sun.

Yay sleeper!!!
this is my least favourite song on VE.

i'd like these ones in the setlist:

A Premonition
Will I Arrive
Burn The Rememberance
Walking By A Wire
Complicity
Omerta

Evidence and Criminals are amazing songs too, but i've seen then twice, so it's time for a change

Will I Arrive would make for a strong live experience me thinks. I want Complicity back as well. Kinda disappointing to see my two least favourites in Evidence and Ghost of The Sun being regularly played.

I had to go with Evidence even though I´v seen this song played live 3 times, Its my favorite song (and first katasong) and I will never forget the feeling I got when I first heard it live, they played it as an encore when I almost already gave up the hope hearing it.So when I heard the first notes I went craaaazy hehe.
I would love to hear Omerta as well, live and as I said in one of the other poll threads, Id love to hear it in a small venue in a real intimate environement.