LFDGD or VIVA EMPTINESS ?

Which album is better ?

• Last Fair deal gone down

Votes: 45 66.2%
  • Viva Emptiness

Votes: 23 33.8%

• Total voters
Stop trying to convince me that it's so complicated! There are facts about our feelings too, but you would like to think that it's all individual as an argument against me, but stop that shit, look at your posts. They are not interesting at all and there are too many curses... You speak of irrelevant things that really not are necissery. Like my quotation above. Excuse me, but WHAT THE FUCK has that to do with our discussion? Just because I don't want to argue with a rude finish teenager about FACTS? You only waste my time and fuck up the forum, just the way you did before...
I hate arguing about facts, it's too pointless, less brains, and I as I said in my quotation, some intelligent stuff. All you have to do is to look on the internet. Here's something for you to look at, a FACT, that makes V.E. more sad then L.F.D. (I don't want to argue about this shit anymore.):
Search for "MAJOR AND MINOR KEY" and check up what it stands for, and then check up the riffs etc. for both V.E. and l.f.d. Now.... stop ruing every fucking thread, grow up, and stop playing a detective / psychologist. You're very DUMB, and that's why you should not think. Check up the facts. I won't answer you if you say something else, so just piss off! Stupid kid.

philip, well you don't seem that smart either :) I mean. I havn't argued about which album is the best one. I think both of them are extremly good. We're talking about the sadest album... but never mind.

i know i wrote about the "fact" thing in an ironic way,becouse we both and all here knows that both cd's are really good, so what i'm trying to say with that is that you can say that we all should check on the composition , structures of the songs and lyrics on both albums, but at the end it all depends on the person that analyze it, but for me as i said before one is darker and the other more melancolic, couse i feel them that way, and of course there is sadness in all kata albums for shure

arguing amongst ourselves? :yell: Who has a monopoly on what? :err: This shit is rediculous and childish. We are all fans of the SAME BAND. We should NOT be arguing trivial shit. Come on people, if we are for Katatonia dont you think we should be for each other. Voicing an opinion is one thing. Doing it TACTFULLY is another. I think that most of us want intelligent seekers on here. If you are not one of those people-_-PLEASE PRETEND-_-
I dont care if I am new to this or not. I have enough sense to say that this forum is lacking in a spirit of brotherhood that we should have for each other.
We all come from around the world to this site for one reason. To share our enthusiasm for Katatonia with each other. Lets do that without being so judgemental and bitchy. :)

Wanderer said:
last fair deal gone down is more catatonic,depressive and less aggressive than viva emptiness
lfdgd tastes more katatonia
20 people of this forum must listen "tonight's music" and change their tastes immediately

PS: What is wrong not with the world but me

Hm, so you're alive finally! :hotjump: :D :headbang: :Smokin: :Spin: :tickled: :)

My mail's the same...if you're interested! I wanna talk!

philipmartin said:
hey varg everytime i see your post, i think "you" are the stupid kid, just look at the results of the pool, that's a fact!
I've noticed this too. In fact, if I was hard pushed, I'd say that Varg's arguments are so bereft of logic as to forfeit the discussion to whomever he is arguing with!

Varg, I think you need to pull your head in. You're starting to embarrass yourself.

Why are you all arguing over such a petty thing, when hundreds have just died in North Korea, and mass genocide is being carried out in Sudan, ignored by the press? Prioritize; There are more important things to do in the world, than get caught up in an argument over which Katatonia album is sadder..

AndICried said:
Why are you all arguing over such a petty thing, when hundreds have just died in North Korea, and mass genocide is being carried out in Sudan, ignored by the press? Prioritize; There are more important things to do in the world, than get caught up in an argument over which Katatonia album is sadder..
There will always be tragedies all over the world. It would be a very sad thing if we didn't discuss anything else.

whichever album impacts you more emotionally is the sadder for you if you consider them sad albums. heck whichever impacts you more emotionally if you consider them happy would be the happier album. if this doesn't make sense to you don't argue because i honestly dont want to bother

requiem said:
I've noticed this too. In fact, if I was hard pushed, I'd say that Varg's arguments are so bereft of logic as to forfeit the discussion to whomever he is arguing with!

Varg, I think you need to pull your head in. You're starting to embarrass yourself.

Agreed. Allthough it's pretty funny to watch from time to time.