Volume 8 Reissue : Who got it??

I already had the original version, but I bought the re-release today from Mediaplay (in Buffalo). The extras are: Giving The Horns, The Bends, Snap/I'd Rather Be Sleeping, and the video for Inside Out is included in the same way as the video on We've Come For You All. I haven't really listened to the extra songs yet, but I did notice that Pieces is now it's own track rather than being at the end of Stealing From a Thief. That is very cool that it's like that.

That's what I thought was on it. I would have picked it up today, but Best Buy pisses me off.
I ordered it online, along with that Rob Zombie- Past Present Future, and Iron Maiden- Dance of Death.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Why do you still shop there? All you do is complain about them. :p

This time I just called them. I called yesterday and asked if they would be carrying Volume 8.
They said it's not in their computer, and I said, "Then I'm not going to be in your store."
Okay...I didn't really say that, because whoever was on the phone could give a fuck if I shop there, I know how that is......

I got it. Checked first at Best Buy and the sonsabitches didn't have it. Then went to a Hastings and bought the only copy they had left. I suppose it was probably the only one they got. I'm also happy Anthrax did this, as I only have a burned copy. Thanks 'Thrax Guys!

Reactions: remington69
Worst buy didnt have it. I looked. But I did get The new Zombie,the new Outkast anf the new Meat Loaf, Scott should of played guitar on at least on track, that would have been cool. And I got The Hills Have Eyes dvd...sweet.

I ordered it from circuitcity.com for $13.99. Bestbuy.com has it listed at $17.99 and amazon.com/cdnow has it at $18.

I figured that this is the best way of getting it since all the stores around here decided that Rap and Pop are the only genres of music lately. I just finally got Dance of Death b/c my boyfriend spotted it at the Best Buy up where he works. I hate it where I live.