Volunteers for being the moderator of this board

Do you want to moderate this board ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
trona said:
Hmm, happiness is a vague concept and usually unattainable if defined. But i can tell you one thing, I don't take myself half as seriously as you do, so it's possible that i'm closer to happiness then you are. But I wouldn't presume to know. Aye like. ;)

yes, you wouldnt presume to know.

i just asked you if you were happy, and i dont think im taking anything in my life seriously... and definitely not in an internet forum.

I guess someone had to tell Trona to Fuck off.
Anyway the poll is closed so I can make the new one.
And a special Trona poll ! Let's get crazy !

trona said:
Everyone from here to Australia already knows I'm an idiot. Listen to Allen , Danny. I don't really care about anything (nobody's figured that out here yet though, even though I've said it) and I'm not even touchy about my heritage, (I'm just good), so you're gonna have a stroke over shadows. You yourself are kinda naive, dude, kinda charming.

You sure edit your posts a lot though, but no worries.

It's Allan by the way, strange every American want it to be with an e.

Yeah, I edit a lot because i can't spell, as you can see, allan, and i'm not far from illiterate; my grammar is awful and i miss a million mistakes in proof reading, or i've just completely misworded things and it makes no sense after i've posted it. Then i have to go back and reword. And i don't understand punctuation. Hence, edit edit edit.