Volunteers for being the moderator of this board

Do you want to moderate this board ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
trona said:
Why should Pagan2002 be automatically part of the list? He thinks that fuckin' racist/misogynist Mehdi is a good idea for co-moderating. How many people do you want driven off the board?
I don't care if this IS his board, he's not qualified.
fair enough but mehdi never occured to me as a racist or a mysoginist.i've seen him talking to female friends and he seems well ok with them. anyway maybe i can be a moderater as long as i have the right person to help out. a moderator doesnt have to do much eh? i mean, i just want to be able to stop people like 'shitstabber' from writing horrible stuff. apart from that theres not much else to do is there?
i dunno. i'll piss off if you like! :loco:

trona said:
>>>"Really harsh e-provocation I admit "

Really? Than really what could possibly be the problem with mine? Like I said before, what I've posted is mild compared to what else I COULD post. Is your problem that I can out-do him? Because I can, easily.
big fucking WOW! :worship:
mehdi is a decent lad in my book and doesnt want to kill anyone as far as i can tell. he's a pretty sharp lad for his age and thats why i thought he might be ok for the job. but whatever. i do want the job like and i will only delete nasty nasty shit. theres doesnt have to be much of that does there?
i mean if yous are ok with eachother you will hardly need a moderator. like a good football referee. you hardly notice he's there. i need someone to help though

trona said:
Like I said, I don't accept it. That's my choice. And you won't find one place where I've ever said anything against his ethnicity or religion. Why would I ? Everything he's said to me has been FULLY unprovoked because he's a n e-cocksucker.
i think you better fuck off now and dont bother coming back. or learn a few things about life. either one will do me.

trona said:
THANK YOU MEHDI. :) That's what I wanted to hear. Dead honest and fair.
QUOTE]
ok i'll let you off. its ok to be a bit naive everyone starts life like that. the problem is when people think they know stuff, which loads of people do too.

the more you learn the less you know. life is very complicated.
and simple when it needs to be.

Calm down Danny, you should have more important things to worry about now, people are coming from all of Europe to see you tonight :p . Trona is just extremely touchy about her Indian background and has an extremely fucked up sense of humour (oh and she suffers from that isolationist syndrome us Europeans figure every American suffers from :p ) and she's a girl I think by the way, leave her to it. Do great tonight and make me regret once again I'm not there :) .

ohmygod, I thought the 6th of December is still some weeks away (although I know that my parents have their wedding anniversary today... wondering where's my brain)
everyone, have fun at the concert! (on stage too :)

pagan2002 said:
fair enough but mehdi never occured to me as a racist or a mysoginist.i've seen him talking to female friends and he seems well ok with them. anyway maybe i can be a moderater as long as i have the right person to help out. a moderator doesnt have to do much eh? i mean, i just want to be able to stop people like 'shitstabber' from writing horrible stuff. apart from that theres not much else to do is there?
i dunno. i'll piss off if you like! :loco:

Interesting build up of slowly getting more and more upset post after post. Beautiful to witness. :Smug:

>>>>"i'll piss off if you like! :loco:"

*teehehehe!* Go ahead, try it... cock.

Everyone from here to Australia already knows I'm an idiot. Listen to Allen , Danny. I don't really care about anything (nobody's figured that out here yet though, even though I've said it) and I'm not even touchy about my heritage, (I'm just good), so you're gonna have a stroke over shadows. You yourself are kinda naive, dude, kinda charming.

>>>>Quote from Allen: ..."has an extremely fucked up sense of humour"

Thanks man, that's the coolest thing anyone said to me here yet. I appreciate the acknowledgement of behalf of the writers of my material, Ben, Chris And Raf. ;)

And yes, I'm a girl alright.

Hmm, happiness is a vague concept and usually unattainable if defined. But i can tell you one thing, I don't take myself half as seriously as you do, so it's possible that i'm closer to happiness then you are. But I wouldn't presume to know. Aye like. ;)

>>>" its ok to be a bit naive everyone starts life like that."

Danny, you have no idea, none okay, how old I am. :Smug:

*tilts head back, rolls eyes up towards the ceiling and mmmuuuhhhaahahahahaha!!*

*snicker!* :)

jurta.jpg