Vote for Opeth's "Porcelain Heart" for Headbanger's Ball's best video of 2008

I know MTV sucks. And I know the shortened version of Porcelain Heart isn't as good as the original (the original is great btw). This just seems like a good opportunity to support one of my favorite bands. If we don't vote, then some bland BS will win and receive the glory as usual...

If some of you guys don't want to vote because you fear that success will corrupt the band, I think you're wrong. The band is already kind of successful and Mikael seems to be determined to always make the highest quality music that he can. Anyone who likes this band should know that they don't go with what is trendy.

If some of you guys don't want to vote because you fear that success will corrupt the band, I think you're wrong. The band is already kind of successful and Mikael seems to be determined to always make the highest quality music that he can. Anyone who likes this band should know that they don't go with what is trendy.

Trendy people will go with what is trendy. If Opeth become trendy, scene faggots will be all over them. Whether their music will change or not is irrelevant. Do not want.

Trendy people will go with what is trendy. If Opeth become trendy, scene faggots will be all over them. Whether their music will change or not is irrelevant. Do not want.

You scared of them...just kidding. I might vote for it because I support Opeth and I think it would be cool. I doubt they care if they win, but I bet they'd be pretty happy to know how loyal their fans are.