VOTE for Theocracy/Ulterium

I voted, although I'm not sure anything will come of it. From what I've seen on that site, their tastes in metal seem to be ..... shall we say ..... rather limited. Still, it's worth a shot I guess, and as a fanboy I feel I need to do my part. :)

I voted all things Theocracy except for the album cover. I voted for Hope for the Dying on that one.

Thanks for the heads up.
I also put in "Theocracy - Christmas Collection" as "Christmas Album of the Year".
Is that wrong, since it's not an official album release?

...From what I've seen on that site, their tastes in metal seem to be ..... shall we say ..... rather limited...

Quite. I'd only heard of a few of the artists, so I voted my own album "☢☣☠☭☹" in a couple of non-Theocracy categories...

Their tastes in metal on that site are non-existent. Becoming the Archetype and Hope for the Dying are the only band that they like that can be considered "metal." But still, if we make a big enough splash, perhaps they'll at least take the time to listen to and review As the World Bleeds.

First time I've ever seen voting on something actually make a difference. Sa-weet!