Vote which singer you thing is better.

Which of these singer IYO is better?

• Total voters
Well I bought the Strativarious and finally listened to it and it kicks ass!
It's exactly what I've been looking for lately. I was at the music store and looked for it found it and there were three albums and I didn't know which one to get. so I remembered someone mention 4th reich and Chasing shadows so I bought Dreamspace.
Thanks a lot for the mention of them Abryl, I am now a big fan.
later-RJAIII-

"Cool! Another Burton C. Bell fan" Abryl. (I've never done that quote thing and have no idea how to do it..)

Damn right! He kicks some serious ass, as does Raymond Herrera. :D

Never been a fan of Rob or JP...just could never get into them. A bit odd since most Maiden fans love JP. At any rate from this list I would have to pick Sebastian...my obvious number 1 choice though is Bruce Dickinson all the way :worship:

I'm the same Pabla. I love Maiden but find it really hard to get into Judas Priest. They're good.. But just don't come close to Maiden in my humble oppinion :D

Igor_Cavalera said:
I'm the same Pabla. I love Maiden but find it really hard to get into Judas Priest. They're good.. But just don't come close to Maiden in my humble oppinion :D
Is interesting, I've seen this debate before many times is like the old debate Beatles/Rolling Stones, Black Sabbath/Led Zepellin, and the modern Metallica/Megadeth.

For some reason rockers/metalheads always seem to divide camps when two bands of similar conception/importance are measured. Of course there are alsio fans for boths, and those who didn't care for either one.

Wyvern said:
Did I ever said that I love this woman? :wave:

Only I also like 'War Ensemble'

hehehe :D

madcheese9377 said:
So I remembered someone mention 4th reich and Chasing shadows so I bought Dreamspace.
Thanks a lot for the mention of them Abryl, I am now a big fan.
later-RJAIII-

Dreamspace is cool, but nowhere near their best work IMO. Kotipelto wasn't the singer yet back then, maybe that's why ;) I would recommend you check out Episode, Visions or Destiny. I guess Stratovarius is one of those love them or hate them bands, but if you liked Dreamspace, you're gonna love those :wave:

Abryl said:
hehehe :D

Dreamspace is cool, but nowhere near their best work IMO. Kotipelto wasn't the singer yet back then, maybe that's why ;) I would recommend you check out Episode, Visions or Destiny. I guess Stratovarius is one of those love them or hate them bands, but if you liked Dreamspace, you're gonna love those :wave:

This guy is a geat singer and will be buying those albums next.
Talking about love them hate them bands, King diamond is one vocalist that I love and many hate.
Thanks for the suggestions Abryl. later-RJAIII-

madcheese9377 said:
This guy is a geat singer and will be buying those albums next.
Talking about love them hate them bands, King diamond is one vocalist that I love and many hate.
Thanks for the suggestions Abryl. later-RJAIII-

Cool, you might like Kotipelto's voice then too. About King Diamond, he rocks :kickass:

Hiya..
Bach for me also. I haven't heard him sing in a long time, but back when Slave to the Grind & Skid Row came out, he was the shit.. (at least for the time)..