Vote which singer you thing is better.

Which of these singer IYO is better?

• Total voters
I went with Bach as well, still this is a odd poll, him and Halford are clearly in a different league, I would have liked to see Blackie Lawless, Phil Anselmo, Dio and Dickenson in there.

baldyboy said:
it was bach for me,just cant quite get on with halfords voice-i prefer tim owens for that kind of stuff,thanks to the swine introducing me to iced earths new one.
bach it is.
Dude its Funny you mention that about Owens When I saw priest at Ozzfest a month or so ago I can remember standing there Expecting to Hear certain parts of the songs the way Ripper did them and it never happened hahaha it was the Sole Dissapointment from seeing Priest with Halford

Fangface said:
Except that Elvis could sing :D

Ha ha ha true. The last thing I want to do is turn an OSUM thread into an Elvis debate as I don't think it is quite on-topic nor that important to me personally. I also have the belief that everyone is entitled to their opinions, but damnit !! Elvis could fucking sing his balls off !! :loco:

Bryant

Halford is definately among my favorite singers. The rest of mine werent on there lol.
Ozzy Osbourne
Jim Morrison
Tim "The Ripper" Owens
Blaze Bayley
Bruce Dickinson
Burton C. Bell
Phil Anselmo
and the last Tom Araya

Has anyone here ever heard of Jorn Lande? I can't believe no one mentioned him yet! Check out the "Masterplan" album he has a giant set of pipes! :headbang:

Igor_Cavalera said:
Hell yeah! Good choice man.
You don't see many Burton C. Bell fans around here in Old School. As far as I know there's Abryl, you and me. :headbang:
I know its an old album.....but have you heard his work on Geezer's Plastic Planet. Fucking Kick ass...