Wacken 2002

Originally posted by Blackspirit
He wants
us all up front at Borknagar headbanging!!! What
a sight, eh? I mean! Geeeees! :eek:) Lovely!

Yep, this will be awesome :headbang:
We need someone to take a pic of that :D

As for stiff necks.....I'm not sure if I have enough training. Morg, don't ask me how much I suffered after those Evergrey gigs in a row *still feels the pain*

From Tuesday on?? :eek:
I have no idea when I will be there....I guess I will arrive not before Thursday noon/afternoon. I have to ask my companions again.......I have no idea of what's going on. (After all, I'm only the chauffeur ;) )

With my luck, I wouldn't count on it. Typical scenario here would be that moments before I'm going to order, some sheik calls in and buys up every last ticket just 'cause he can.

Confirmed:

Djöfull
[KOTNO]Narrot
Morgana
HellSpawn
Phyros
Gaunerin
Vanir
Ansuz Astral

Wannabees ( :D ):

Father_Vic
Karldin
Final_Vision
Blackspirit
Fjelltussa

Yeap, yeap... As usuall, a few of those wannabees is starting to piss me off... You´d better do something now... :rolleyes: :D

-phyros ( allready seen tired and with stiff neck, remember? )

Oh, I wouldn't call me confirmed just yet... with my luck, I'll propably die on the way down there, or better yet, not get a plane ticket, or whatever stupid shit destiny might throw in my path.

By the way, my plans are to fly down to Hamburg the 31st, go by bus\train and try to find somewhere to bunk in Wacken, then fly back up the 4th.

haven´t you got the Millwaulkie metal fest or something!?

tomorrow the Wacken-open-air-playing-time-list-of-the-bandsz will allegedly appear

Originally posted by Phyros

Wannabees ( :D ):

Father_Vic
Karldin
Final_Vision
Blackspirit
Fjelltussa

Yeap, yeap... As usuall, a few of those wannabees is starting to piss me off... You´d better do something now... :rolleyes: :D

-phyros ( allready seen tired and with stiff neck, remember? )

:cry: .................... :cry: