Warrel's solo debut, Praises to the War Machine out NOW

damn I've been looking for that at all the barnes and nobles here but none of them have it, if you can post it that would rock

You've probably got it by now anyway - sorry - but here ye go, verbatim:

Angry From Seattle Goes It Alone (lol)
WITH one of the finest, most distinctive voices in metal, Warrel Dane should have done this years ago. Having teamed up with ex-Soilwork mainstay Peter Wichers, the Nevermore frontman is an artist reborn, revelling in this collaboration's more melodic, song-based approach and using parts of his voice that seldom get a look-in at the day job. Strident and commanding on godless anthem When We Pray, dripping with spite amid the insidious hooks of Messenger, red-faced with authentic rage on The Day The Rats Went To War and audibly close to tears on the agonisingly frank Brother, Warrel has seldom sounded better. With Peter's unerring knack for combining catchiness with thudding grooves ensuring that this is an all-killer affair, Praises... is an immaculate way to begin a solo career. The first iron-plated classic of the year. [8]
-Dom Lawson

Fucking journos. There was another "My Life Story" interview feature - which is held exclusively for old people - I stole from a friend that I could post. It's long though.

Why do I listen to Your Chosen Misery knowing it's gonna put me in a lousy mood. Because it's the best Warrel song since Dreaming Neon Black. It's like the Dreaming Neon Black of the 2000's but not quite as good. But still awesome. Damn you Warrel, it's perfect. Which guitarist wrote it? I understand if you want to say fuck that guy and not answer it. I slam Nevermore quite a bit.

The video for Brother was just finished, turned out very good, it will be premiering on my myspace page soon...

I hope we will not start crying cause' the song is to damn awesome :kickass: