Water

Allan

New Metal Member
Jun 22, 2003
Copenhagen
Visit site
Do you drink a lot of it?

I'm in a jam, I'm trying to get back to my water drinking ways, cause I know it's very good for you, cleans the body and keeps you hydrated and that, but it's hard. Years back I drank at least 2 litres of it a day, but after years of drinking mostly soda, juice, beer and such I've grown unused to it. It's like my body protests pure liquid, like it feels left out, no sugar or alcohol to sweeten deal makes tummy unhappy, very annoying when I know that with time, it'll be very good.

Anyway, I'll be strong this time, get back on water.

you know what, when your eating dont drink sodas and that. i mean its simple, you'll get thirsty at a point and you'll have to drink water. i used to drink sodas with food but now i mostly stick to water and save the other stuff (sodas, coffee, alcohol) for later. try that.

and the funny thing is that right now i have a small bottle of water on me desk. usually its beer this late. hehe, how about that.

Yeah, makes good sense. But for it to work properly, you have to stick to water all the time. Well, save weekends and that of course.

Oh, I buy it bottled like, can't stand the stuff we get, it's supposed to be alright, but there's tiny white thingys in it and it tastes like metal, hehe.

I'm always surrounded by some bottles of Spa mineral water, it's like they're after me in fact!!! I can't seem to shake off Marie-Henriette especially...

Allan said:
Oh, I buy it bottled like, can't stand the stuff we get, it's supposed to be alright, but there's tiny white thingys in it and it tastes like metal, hehe.

is it like that in denmark too? these fins were surprised i bought water, it goes straight from the tap there. wished it'd be tasting better here too. it's difficult & heavy carrying 6 packs of water to your place by foot or bike :sigh:

Allan said:

:( I also usually drink it from the bottle, cause at most of the places it has a too strong taste of chlor but here its nice really :)

Alwin said:
I'm always surrounded by some bottles of Spa mineral water, it's like they're after me in fact!!! I can't seem to shake off Marie-Henriette especially...
but that spa has also that kind of metal taste. i'm not so found of it. if i've to choose expensive water i'd go for vitel.

and loads of tea. since milk gets sour too easy to keep buying it.

It's supposed to be very good tapped here like, and I suppose it is outside the bigger cities, my family and friends there certainly ridicule me for not drinking it, but in Copenhagen, it's not good.

i loove water. im a water addict! bulgarian water is the most tasty water on earth, it's sweet, and german water tastes like poison. the only water i can drink now is volvic. but it's expensiiive! :cry:

There are things in life that I love so much, but I can't really unite with. One of those things is water. I think that explains my releationship with water quite clear :cool: