Water

Water is the solution to half of the problems one has. I mean, I used to be tired all the time, my throat hurt and all that stuff and I started drinking more water, that is about 2L daily. Two days later I felt great and my throat was perfect! :)

Fortunately the water in Athens is perfect, and it also tastes great! :) It doesn't smell, either. However there are many places in Greece where it's not to be consumed by any logical human being. Many of our islands, for example. If you ever visit them, stick to the bottles, please...

One of my buddy's almost died because of water he kept drinking water to clean out his system because he had to take a drug test. He chugged like 2 gallons in less than an hour he got "water intoxication" and had to go to the hospital and have his stomach pumped and threw up water all day..he missed the drug test too...

autumnsphere said:
i loove water. im a water addict! bulgarian water is the most tasty water on earth, it's sweet, and german water tastes like poison. the only water i can drink now is volvic. but it's expensiiive! :cry:

When my Crohn's colitis was really bad, Volvic was the only water that I could drink that wouldn't make me bleed and swell even worse. I couldn't even drink our filtered tap water. It WAS expensive, and I had to drink a lot of it because I couldn't eat anything but dry white bread toast and steamed potatoes and broccoli, nothing else. So I was drinking about three and a half to four litres a day. So that's my judgement of it's purity, it must be quite.