Watershed Tabs

I tabbed all of Heir Apparent (which was easy) except the last part of Fredrik's solo, although I plan on doing that this evening, by slowing it down in Wavepad or something. I always tab fast solos that way.

I found tabs for HeirApparent, Coil and Porcelein Heath on UM.
At least I learnt what was frederik doing on the solo :D

Oh yeh I'd quite like to have a go at the solo in Heir Apparent actually. I'm not sure whether it really works in the song, but it's quite impressive playing so it would be cool to learn.

I'm figuring out the Chords for Burden.

What I got so far is: (and that's just up to "carried a burden inside")

Am / Dm G / Gm C / D

Then it goes on with Dm again, but after that, I'm not sure. C, I think but then comes the relatively fast downward movement, and since I can't slow down the music, it's kinda hard to figure out

I tabbed all of Heir Apparent (which was easy) except the last part of Fredrik's solo, although I plan on doing that this evening, by slowing it down in Wavepad or something. I always tab fast solos that way.

I don't know if the complete tab for Heir Apparent on 911tabs is yours, but that one is very accurate, good job. Say something when you tab the solo. :D

WTF, I didn't even know it existed. It's a good job, although my tab has some different parts (which I still believe to be correct)

I'll tab the solo separately, now.

I'm currently tabbing Coil on GP5. Got all the guitar riffs figured out 95% (some minor things missing) and the tabs I found on the net weren't very accurate. I'll proceed to tab out bass and the other instruments along...

I would love a proper Coil tab, the only one I can find is verrrrrry wrong, its almost like the guy heard the 12 string, and tried to tab out all the different sounds with one guitar lol.

Reelo if you could send me the tab when your are finished that would be much appreciated!