Watershed Tabs

YES! The riff at 6:30 is soooooooooooo good. I love how they played most, if not all of the riff on the low e string, just makes it sound so full, and heavy.

Yes that must be the "6867" thing on the cover! It must be a little part in an hessian peel riff! :D

I tabbed half of hessian peel cause it's the only good song on the album, but the solo sounded like it would be hard so currently the tab ends about 2 measures after the whole acoustic section. Also, the very very beginning is incomplete cause that kind of solo shit is a pain to transcribe rhythmically. I would upload what I have but powertabs.net got killed by the MPA and my webspace is about to expire ;_; Someone give me an FTP.

I tabbed half of hessian peel cause it's the only good song on the album, but the solo sounded like it would be hard so currently the tab ends about 2 measures after the whole acoustic section. Also, the very very beginning is incomplete cause that kind of solo shit is a pain to transcribe rhythmically. I would upload what I have but powertabs.net got killed by the MPA and my webspace is about to expire ;_; Someone give me an FTP.

where is your sig from? lol

Guitar Pro is available for Mac, although you're supposed to pay for it... I wish Power Tab was available for Mac but sadly it is not.

search youtube for crazy frog brothers

The PC version of guitar pro can import powertabs (badly, since the program is too primitive to handle bass scores and guitar scores that have different #s of measures due to bass fills/guitar solos and thus they don't play back right), I'd assume the mac one can. They're perfectly readable they'll just have some fucked up numbers of repeats and things in the bass score.

On the DVD there's quite a lot of good footage of them playing lots of the riffs, which I imagine would be very handy for someone trying to tab the stuff out.