wd, comeout of the cave

food again..... hmmm, how about trying to work on forgetting something that you can't have or partially can have? which is not the real form of "having" anyway? :err:

dreams are immortal, but they are only dreams, unfortunately, especially if you're aiming high while dreaming..... you have to be a fuckin' Robin Hood to hit the target from that distance..... and Robin Hood was only one, and Jesus was only one, and Sai Baba is only one.....

:s

I never saw this on the other board, this pic is hilarious....
have you guys ever seen that one of him on the toilet???
that one is pretty funny too

though Robin Hood may be the only one to have hit the target from that distance, how would anyone else know without trying? The arrow may miss,... and then hopefully that is when realization kicks in and the archer learns to take a few steps closer (or move the goal down). Not everyone comes to that conclusion though, and if thats the case , I doubt convincing of how to change would work, for those dead-set on the task at hand.

And in the end, either its finally accomplished, and all worthwhile, or found to be a waste of a life of dreams. But the dreams will still be, maybe that can be of some comfort.. if thats what one takes comfort in.

Optimistic realist is the life for me, making dreams, but keeping one foot (maybe a few toes) on the ground. It's not wise to keep floating, from my point of view,.. but alas, all are different.

*clappingagain* (I'm a pessimistic realist, and always think about how big the chances for the loss/any kinda/ are, so a surrealistic optimistic dreamer makes my hands shake... :-/)

that counts if you're swimming in a lake, but in an ocean, the stream is much stronger. however, you decide.... just swim, they say it's healthy.

I'm
diviiing...
Bubbles...bubbles..and again..bubbles!!!

xxx Iris xxx
Hmmm..i'm gonna like it here..

Iris said:
I'm
diviiing...
Bubbles...bubbles..and again..bubbles!!!

xxx Iris xxx
Hmmm..i'm gonna like it here..

no better place but a good resting place. :) nice view and lotsa fresh air (LOL).....

is a big fat bitch, she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world, but this improved forum style is bigger.

:zombie:

Unregistered said:
no better place but a good resting place. :) nice view and lotsa fresh air (LOL).....

Well yeah...but i need to go to the surface for that!
talking about views!! Chromie, can you put that pic up, i send you?
(not the one of me, but the other one?)

xxx Iris xxx

Regenboog2.jpg

Yup, that's the one!!
Thnx, Chromie!!
It's taken after a rainy day...and the rainbow just occured in front of me, i had to see if i could capture it.
(i've lived on the 15th floor and this was my daily view)
I miss it though.. that was my rest and view, unregistered!!
I don't even have my aquarium with me, at Simone's..and i really miss it!
I need water around me.. *sigh*

xxx Iris xxx

"and we pray to our god...as we dance with the devil"
;)

Hey Lil'!!
Good to see you around here!
Don't work too hard girl ;)
Take care!

-x-
Iris