We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

and why is that rahvin?

i'm currently dreaming of the 3rd of october,early in the morning when i will finally have real holidays!!!!!!!

penguins are so sweet :)))

/troll (me wants holidays!! holidays!!!)

Melancholia said:
and why is that rahvin?

i'm currently dreaming of the 3rd of october,early in the morning when i will finally have real holidays!!!!!!!

penguins are so sweet :)))

/troll (me wants holidays!! holidays!!!)

Noooo! Don't ask him about his leaping activities!!! He's gonna tell us!!! He's gonna tell us!!!! *runs away* :D

Yes, penguins, koalas, and dolphins are adorable.

I am part of your holidays. Get ready.

|ng.

NT: i'm watching the news on tv, they gave as one of the first (and so more important) news the wedding of famous people and talked about the unusual choice of colours for the clothes of his parents. i wonder if tomorrow as a special edition of the news i'll hear about laetitia casta's brand new thong or mickey mouse's new boxers (or slip, i don't know his tastes)

NF: useless (even if i have strong suspects about mickey mouse's pants)

ND: something alcoholic to finish my dinner :p

i'm currently feeling, thinking and dreaming 3 completely different things about different facts at the same time, i'm on my way to hea..madness :Spin: ;)

I had a dream last night about having sex with one of my friends, FEMALE friends. It was odd b/c she is a very attractive woman, but I never thought of having sex with her. Oh well, I guess things just happen.

Nick

I actually dreamt some nights ago that I was watching Live Damage. waking up was kind of annoying. :bah: I remember it was very good, though :D

you dream of sex with amle animals, right?

I had a weird dream about chasing two of my friends around with a sword until we ran into a field of weed and one of the mpulled out a gascvan and lit it and threw it...

RealHazard said:
@deliriosu: your life, it ran away. You never saw it and you never will. Dream of sex with animals.
:)

I have a totally perfect relation with my dog without getting any strange ideas, thank you. :Spin:

NF - Tired and rundown, because of evil immigrants. White immigrants from a developed country, before someone says that I'm racist.

NT - Lots of work to be done tomorrow, thesis to hand in before oct 10th, so little time.

ND - Sleeping on a southern beach for about 4 days.

Last night I had two dreams:

1. Me and some of my pals were going to see Dark tranquillity in Helsinki.which is quite weird because i am the only one listens to DT. Anyway, there existed quite a problem: Noone had a clue how get to that club where the gig was to be and noone remember what club it was. Then I tried to phone Ormir but he sounded like had drunk something and then the battery of my cellphone ran out of power and we simply got late of the gig. I woke up all sweaty in the middle of the night and realized : it is just a nightmare.

I have lots this kind "got late dreams"..i dont know why. Then i went to sleep again and

2. dream: I received a blowjob (actuallt from 10 to 15 min cocksucking without an ending) from a school assistant from our school . She is about 20 or little bit over and goodlooking.

Reactions: FatherVic
I had a weird dream a couple of days ago: i was playing some computer game, but i was living it, i mean i was a member of my party, i was in the mountains and i was pissed off at a certain "gandalf" (not the one of lotr) for not calling the other members of the party and for not showing up himself too, so i decided to not kill the dragon all alone, and to go back home, but again i was pissed off because i had to go there walking and crossing mountains and fields.
But suddenly i discovered that there was something wrong goin on, some evil force was about to attack the world and me, and at that point i found myself in a room, i had to go out of there but i was very scared of the height, (that was funny since there was less than a meter from the window to the ground) so i thought i could go on the border of the window, grab the telephone wires outside and slide slowly towards a wall in front of me, then with stairs go on the ground.
and then i can't remember anything else, except for a moment when there were huge dead trees lying on the side of the mountains, but i don't remember when :loco: