We all live dreaming, so... post here your feelings, your thoughts, your dreams!

Curiously enough, I'm experiencing strange dreams lately, but... I can't remember them so well. Nothing to do with blowjobs and world menaces, though. :ill:

|ng (Yes, yes, I know...)

Hiljainen said:
I had a weird dream a couple of days ago: i was playing some computer game, but i was living it, i mean i was a member of my party, i was in the mountains and i was pissed off at a certain "gandalf" (not the one of lotr) for not calling the other members of the party and for not showing up himself too, so i decided to not kill the dragon all alone, and to go back home, but again i was pissed off because i had to go there walking and crossing mountains and fields.
But suddenly i discovered that there was something wrong goin on, some evil force was about to attack the world and me, and at that point i found myself in a room, i had to go out of there but i was very scared of the height, (that was funny since there was less than a meter from the window to the ground) so i thought i could go on the border of the window, grab the telephone wires outside and slide slowly towards a wall in front of me, then with stairs go on the ground.
and then i can't remember anything else, except for a moment when there were huge dead trees lying on the side of the mountains, but i don't remember when :loco:
i wish i had interesting dreams like that
last one i had was just me walking through some crowd :bah:

eh i had a really weird dream last night as well... i rejected to fuck my ex-gf who pretended (in real life, btw) that she was pregnant because of me and told me that lie until it was obvious that it was just that, a lie... does that mean i'm over it, or does it mean i should rather shoot her to be sure?

heh i asked myself exactly that question for about 9 months... can't be arsed to type it all, but i guess she was just plainly insane. we were a couple fpr like 3 weeks, so i didn't even have the proper chance to do her some harm, if i ever wanted that (which, of course, i didn't). stress on "didn't".

i always tend to avoid shooting...but just in order to disagree with old fella thanatos here...if he had say, don't shoot her I'd probably had changed my mind :loco:

Now, concerning the dream, i think that sending a letter to her parents about what happened might make her feel even worse and her parents can try making her go for a professional help, which is at any rate, something that she might find irritably embarrassing :p :rolleyes:

fathervic (not that evil)

thought of all kinds of such things, but that would actually stick me right into the same pitchblack hole where she already is in. i guess i'm over it, no revenge for me.

@Thanatos: Yep, and if you seed me, we would receive a gallegojalapeño in 9 months. Thing that makes me feel so upset with the mexican-spanish-baby-delivery-system, it's too slow. :p

|ng... or not.

|ngenius said:
@Thanatos: Yep, and if you seed me, we would receive a gallegojalapeño in 9 months. Thing that makes me feel so upset with the mexican-spanish-baby-delivery-system, it's too slow. :p
hmm! what d'ya know.. Gallego males ovulate.

That's gonna be one hell of a squeeze there buddeh I'll tell you that.

but hey.. all in the name of metal \,,/

around 4am tonight (that's about four hours ago) when i fell asleep i started dreaming of pictures of people i had never seen before. the images were like pics off the internet, they looked distant, deliberately wooden, and they had the same glazed quality. somehow i knew they were all from foreign countries and they had come here to study or work with some project that involved the library where i'm working. i was sorting through the pictures manually, but it was as if i were looking at them from miles above the ground. then i turned to my left and a co-worker of mine, a woman in her fifties, was standing there crying. incoherently, she said: "if you turn your eyes to the left it's because you're making it up, if you turn them to the right it's because you're remembering". then she said: "why did you want to kill all these people?" i supposed she was referring to those in the pics, so i took a closer look at them and the guys and girls actually looked like they were photographed post-mortem.
then i guess i woke up. i'm not sure yet.

Last night I had a dream of me and my brother trying to escape from someone. I drove my dream car (which I of course don't have yet, but want to buy it when I'm filthy rich :Smug: ) and my brother was driving my motorbike. We drove on the streets at the neighborhood we grew up in and suddendly the motorbike my brother was driving broke down. I immediately stopped my car behind my brother's bike and the people that were chasing us reacheds us and stopped. They fired a bullet at my brother, I stood up to prevent the bullet from hitting my brother, and it hit me instead. My brother ran to me and I said "I love you" in Finnish and then "Get the bitches" in English. Then I died. ...and woke up from the dream.

I've never told my brother I love him. I feel like I should.

Maybe this has to do with the fact that my brother's been really depressed lately. I've been trying to make him feel better, in vain. We're both the kind of people who don't talk about their worries, just let them pile up and try to cope. It's terrible knowing a loved one is suffering and not being able to help him. :(
-Lamia

Reactions: Rei Toei