weapons and a tribute

well,birthplace of civilization i said..greece and mesopotamia,known lately as Iraq,were probably the most important places in the ancient world as far as foundation of civilization goes..
yeah i could't resist :p i like to see the thoughts of some thinking americans,i try to see everything from both sides..even if most people here are as stupid as the one saying in another thread "I'm not like you,I think for myself.Just watch the TV and you'll see that Saddam is a threat"!I mean MERCY,this is the forum of the band that says the tv lies,kill your television etc..anyway i'll probably be staying a bit this time,with EoR on the way and stuff..even if I'm bored of talking about music lately

well, good to hear your back...

hahah, sorry about the 2 htreads with the WHATS GOING ON at the same time hahahaha.

The other thread has a biz venture for you....GO SEE IT FAST dude.

taratatzoum, I would like to see you say Saddam sucks at the corner of "Saddam is great blvd" and "Saddam is good ave" while watching "Saddam tv". Where you get to see Saddam on tv all day long. No matter what channel you turn it to, you get to see Saddam. Now that sounds like Hitler to me.

Guerrilla said:
The allied forces are bombing Baghdad for fuck's sake. How is a government building in downtown Baghdad away from civilians? The blast radius of those missiles should be like 100m or something. Even if civilians aren't killed their houses and shops are fucked. Or maybe after the war Bush will spend billions of dollars to rebuild those houses and everything? Fuck that. If I was Saddam I'd round up all those fuckhead reporters and place them in potential targets and see if they'd bomb the buildings then.

i wouldnt put it past him. hell their soldiers are already using women and children as human shields so the allies wont shoot them. iraqi heroes my ass.

err, *raises hand*, excuse me Dr.MayI, how come that the U.S. always fights the wars for justice, freedom and peace on other land's territories? mffmpfmm... OK. just got some on the Pacific.

I'm going to start a hit list. In the event I ever go completely crazy, I'm going to track people on the list down and kill them. A few here are awfully close to the honor of it.

Tee said:
err, *raises hand*, excuse me Dr.MayI, how come that the U.S. always fights the wars for justice, freedom and peace on other land's territories? mffmpfmm... OK. just got some on the Pacific.

What about pearl harbor? That was in our territory.

If you are talking about Iraq, I think it is alittle hard to fight Saddam and his regime in america when they are in Iraq?

that's why I said Pacific. Pearl Harbor is in Pacific.

why go lead wars around the world?.................
where is Osama?

Tee said:
that's why I said Pacific. Pearl Harbor is in Pacific.

why go lead wars around the world?.................
where is Osama?

Sorry miss under stood you.

Somebody needs to do something about saddam! If not us, who else will. Did not look like any one else wanted to do it. We would like nothing more then to have our family and friendsback home.

The Unregistered dude, I was saying he was.

Ihreil Junkenstein, what if your are made to fight because you leader will kill you if you don't? Are you still a hero?

No such thing as a war hero? How the fuck is killing heroic? No matter what your reasons, fuck how good or valid they are, YOU HAVE TAKEN A LIFE.
You had no right to do that.
There are VERY few circumstances that killing *MIGHT* be justified, but is the US in one of these now?

I
DONT
FUCKING
THINK
SO.

Thesin- If my "Leader" gave me a gun and told me to go kill.... Guess who'd be the first person i'd shoot? Guess who'd never order another fucker to his death ever again?

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
taratatzoum, I would like to see you say Saddam sucks at the corner of "Saddam is great blvd" and "Saddam is good ave" while watching "Saddam tv". Where you get to see Saddam on tv all day long. No matter what channel you turn it to, you get to see Saddam. Now that sounds like Hitler to me.
I never said Saddam is a nice and gentle guy.But it's their own business,if they are to drop him they will do it alone,no-one asked the US to help.Even his opponnents are against the invaders.After all,you placed him in control,blame your government if Saddam looks like Hitler to you.BTW do you really believe you are going there to bring democracy?The moment you do elections,they will vote for someone to kick your foreign asses out of their land.Do you think the USA will say ok,now that you've got democracy,goodbye and thanks for all the fish?They will still have a dictatorship,even if it will look more like a democracy.
Irrelevant,but the USA has 6,000 coffins at the area for their dead soldiers,in this war that was supposed "to last 72 hours".Prepare to receive your dead relatives america,your government lies to you.

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
No such thing as a war hero? How the fuck is killing heroic? No matter what your reasons, fuck how good or valid they are, YOU HAVE TAKEN A LIFE.
You had no right to do that.
QUOTE]

Sorry dude, that was meant for the tater dude. I though you were the one who said something about Iraqi heros. However, you are contradicting your self! You're saying killing some one is wrong but you are ready to kill Bush for fight to stop terrorism. Were would we be right now if we never went to war for freedom. We would all have one king ruling us all, slaves, or hailing hitler.

Oh and Tee don't forget the Revolutionary War, the Mexican War, 1812, and Civil War. Those wars were all on the American soil

I ufortunately don't forget anything. they were justified. you had the right to fight your own war (what a crap in general) on your own territory, but to go around and arrange and rearrange situations around the world.... for the right couse? what's the cause here? why are constantly reports being made of how many oil wells are taken over and how many got set on fire by the Iraqi soldiers? I wonder why they would do that. fishy, ain't it? not to you.

taratatzoum said:
I never said Saddam is a nice and gentle guy.But it's their own business,if they are to drop him they will do it alone,no-one asked the US to help.Even his opponnents are against the invaders.After all,you placed him in control,blame your government if Saddam looks like Hitler to you.BTW do you really believe you are going there to bring democracy?The moment you do elections,they will vote for someone to kick your foreign asses out of their land.Do you think the USA will say ok,now that you've got democracy,goodbye and thanks for all the fish?They will still have a dictatorship,even if it will look more like a democracy.
Irrelevant,but the USA has 6,000 coffins at the area for their dead soldiers,in this war that was supposed "to last 72 hours".Prepare to receive your dead relatives america,your government lies to you.

Rather now then later.

If you think they want Saddam their, why were the clapping, cheering, pulling do posters of Saddam, and rubbing the bottom of their shoes on his post. Doesn't sound like they want him there more then us. They are scared to fight saddam! He would have them killed and make their family suffer for the rest of his life and then his sons would take over.
By the way are you from Iraq?

Tee said:
I ufortunately don't forget anything. they were justified. you had the right to fight your own war (what a crap in general) on your own territory, but to go around and arrange and rearrange situations around the world.... for the right couse? what's the cause here? why are constantly reports being made of how many oil wells are taken over and how many got set on fire by the Iraqi soldiers? I wonder why they would do that. fishy, ain't it? not to you.

Not to me because I know we are not there to take over their land or oil. I America was tring to take the oil they would not make this wars so out in the open. They would try and do it quietly tat know one would know (not that they could get away with it.) Iraq is not where we get most of are oil. We get oil from Saudi Arabia and some from Alaska (America) and I think a little from South America.