weapons and a tribute

yeah, i know this is off topic, but what the fuck?

fc744e0b.jpg

right, someone has to do something, I agree with that, I'm just against those who stand solidly on one side and are blind to the opposing viewpoint (or even what their own viewpoint is). Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if it can be thoroughly thought through and backed up, with the other side considered, then thats good enough.. 'cause who is to say who is "right"

With discussion comes more pieces of the whole to take into consideration, the truth can't be found in one location ...

Reactions: ForbiddenAngel
Chromatose said:
right, someone has to do something, I agree with that, I'm just against those who stand solidly on one side and are blind to the opposing viewpoint (or even what their own viewpoint is). Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and if it can be thoroughly thought through and backed up, with the other side considered, then thats good enough.. 'cause who is to say who is "right"

With discussion comes more pieces of the whole to take into consideration, the truth can't be found in one location ...

Hey good point Chromotose.

Guerrilla said:
No it's an evil cycle called American cockiness and stupidity. The world doesn't revolve around the US's problems.

I never said that it revols around the US problems, I think you need to learn how to read. We are not going to let the terroist have the last attack (because if we do they will never stop) and neither will they let us. There will always be people that want conflict because "their way" is better.

FA, No. :) !!!

Chromatose said:

You are right.

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
I never said that it revols around the US problems, I think you need to learn how to read. We are not going to let the terroist have the last attack (because if we do they will never stop) and neither will they let us. There will always be people that want conflict because "their way" is better.

FA, No. /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif !!!

What if my ass looked like that, then maybe?

ForbiddenAngel said:
The Latest : Fierce Iraqi resistance reported in Nasiriyai

WASHINGTON — Russian President Vladimir Putin promised President Bush that he would investigate reports that Russian companies sold sensitive military equipment to Iraq in violation of decade-old U.N. sanctions, the White House reported Monday.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,82018,00.html

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
WASHINGTON — Russian President Vladimir Putin promised President Bush that he would investigate reports that Russian companies sold sensitive military equipment to Iraq in violation of decade-old U.N. sanctions, the White House reported Monday.http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,82018,00.html
and that's why the French and Germans are scared shitless, they know what we're going to find.