Well gang...this is it!

Fenrir13

safe in the cornfields
Hellsinki, here I come! I am leaving today to go to Jersey, and then from there to JFK airport tomorrow. I'll definately try to post here now and again; but I don't know how often I'll get to be online. And FUCKING HELL I have the WORST fucking hangover right now that I think I ever had in my entire fucking drinking life....for ONCE I was not the last person standing, but the first one down! then again, I guess a bottle of vodka will do that....

At any rate, you guys are all great, and I have had a blast here, and I shall be gone for quite the while. I get into Helsinki at around 10:30 pm Wed(Helsinki time). Anyone who wants to drop me an email can use my ElFenrir13@aol.com addy.

And don't worry guys, there's a good chance that I am already being taken care of upon my arrival to the airport. :D

hey hey, wellcumm in the frostbitten part of the world, wanna meet up? (I am not in Helsinki all the time tho, but drop me a pm when you are around or your number so i can sms you about my whereabouts)
At least there is one bar worth checking out ;)

Fenrir13 said:
And FUCKING HELL I have the WORST fucking hangover right now (...)I guess a bottle of vodka will do that....
Heheh, when i got the gig as an extra in a movie lately, I went there in that exact same state... ;)