Well...

Lacent said:
haha, i thought when i saw it at the show it wasnt blue, i was confused but dismissed it as my ignorance, what is it, just black and it shows up as blue?

:tickled: hehehe, oh dear, I've really confused you now.....it's dark green! well now it's a dark sea-foamy green...but you know

I have paid a total of....$150....yes, I'm serious. He's awesome. Actually, we had a misunderstanding when I got the orchids and the cross--I got them at the same time, in March--and I asked several times at previous visits, "Only $50 for both, right?" and he said yes, but he meant both orchids, and I meant both tattoos, so when he put the stencils on me I asked again, and he was like, "Oh, honey that cross is about $60," and I didn't have $110 with me, I had $70, but he did it anyway, stayed an hour and 1/2 after closing, and then said $60...total....so I gave him the $70 that I had....for a total of $150 on all of it (Opeth was $80) with free lifetime touch-ups :headbang:
It doesn't get any better than that....of course, he's rich by my standards, and I do more than my share of advertising by word of mouth, so....but next time, I think I'll leave a major tip :D

IanDork107 said:
take some pics at different angles. We've got back and side, now lets have one from the front :D

hahaha, I think I totally misread this....sorry for my naivete--I'm from Kentucky :p .....(I'm being facetious)

yaar.. nice work!

lifetime touch-ups is a good deal as well (as long as he stays in business, of course)

It makes me want an O or something, but I'm still unsure..

of course, it looks great on you ;)

As soon as I'm happy with my physique I will seriously be considering getting an Opeth "O" Tatt somewhere on my arm or chest.....

A lot like the attatchment.... but higher up on my shoulder or on my chest....

Anyway...... nice Tatt Beth! :D :headbang:

Spike

Attachments

• Opeth TattooAttatchment.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 18
Spike said:
As soon as I'm happy with my physique I will seriously be considering getting an Opeth "O" Tatt somewhere on my arm or chest.....

A lot like the attatchment.... but higher up on my shoulder or on my chest....

Anyway...... nice Tatt Beth! :D !:headbang:

Spike

hmm...go for it :)
That pic, by the way, looks verrry familiar...I think I have seen every Opeth tat in existence. I sent some pictures to bmezine yesterday. Hope they get posted

Katatonic289 said:
as soon as i save up enough im getting some emperor lyrics on my back...

hmmm..go for it.....:)

to everyone: goforitgoforitgoforitgoforitgoforit

Reactions: phon1c