What´s the most overated Opeth song?

Meh...I really can't think of any that are overrated, but sometimes I think The Drapery Falls is very overrated..........it's just like nothing else they have done before, thats why people love it so much, but it is really simple, and not very cool after listening to it about 100 times.

Up until the Damnation tour I would have said To Bid You Farewell, but it was just incredible live. Demon Of The Fall is the next obvious candidate, but I still think it's a great song, but hardly the definitive statement some make it out to be.

Demonspell said:
Up until the Damnation tour I would have said To Bid You Farewell, but it was just incredible live. Demon Of The Fall is the next obvious candidate, but I still think it's a great song, but hardly the definitive statement some make it out to be.

totally. your words are dead on

Hmmm, I don't think any of their songs are all that overrated, especially not Demon of the Fall or Drapery Falls.
But if I had to choose one, it'd probably be To Rid the Disease, although it still is an awesome song.

There's my 2 cents

For me, probably The Moor. I used to love this song, but I'm starting to see why people have their doubts about it. I still think it's a great track, but there are songs which are much better indications of Opeth's trademark sound. The Moor, I find, doesn't flow very well at times between heavy/mellow. Is this not the characteristic by which many define Opeth's trademark sound?