What are some good metal songs about depresssion, suicide?

Wolves83

Nordland III
Jul 27, 2007
Vancouver, Canada
Discuss...lol
what are some good moody songs about depression and suicide that will get you going to fuckin kill yourself?

I say...
In my time of need by Opeth

there is a whole genre....depressive suicidal black metal.

also a lot of doom stuff like My Dying Bride, Swallow the Sun etc.

or De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas by Mayhem.

There's nothing more depressing than a bottle or two of scotch and a Johnny Cash greatest hits cd.I love the man and his music but geezus christ,I wonder how many people have ended their lives with this mans tunes playing in the background.

<obligatory Fade to Black mention>

EDIT: Depressive Age's Transition is an awesome song. So are both Autumn Times songs by them.

I can be the happiest person and the world and then if I listen to Watching I suddenly go into a depressed mood.

More like kill yourself listening to lady gaga. leave a suicide note saying "Couldn't read-uh my poker face"

Endless%2BDismal%2BMoan.jpg

Endless Dismal Moan- One man band from Japan. He released 3 albums before killing himself. Then a 4th was released after he died. 1st album is my fav.

Off topic a little but I dont think the point of d/s black metal is to make people kill themselves. I think its for depressed people to listen to as an alternative to suicide or self harm or other more negative ways to cope.

Do you really think that people here think that depressive BM is meant to end the listeners life? It's just fucking music for fucks sake!
Listen to some War Metal and grow some balls.