What are some good metal songs about depresssion, suicide?

There is nothing more than a bottle or two of Scotland cd.I love Johnny Cash Featured depressed man and his music, but geezus Christ, I do not know how many people the end of music in the background of the Common Life...

Sevendust "Animosity" got me through a rough spot... but its because it pulled at my heartstrings and the musical message I percieved was empathy and hope

Why would black metal bands make depressive songs? Black metal is dark and harsh and unforgiving- it isn't about sitting at home feeling sorry for yourself because your girlfriend left you

My favourite depressing music is Paradise Lost. Beautiful in its melancoly. Particularly the albums One Second, Paradise Lost, Draconian Times and In Requiem, although anything later than Draconian Times does the job.

Lately I've been seriously feeling Tragedies by Funeral. This album is so ridiculously depressing. The female vocals are just ridiculously emotional. If anyone's interested the song "When Nightfall Clasps" is the best in my opinion.

Quite a few of the songs by Woods of Ypres in their most recent album:
Woods IV: the green album
Shards of love
Everything I touch turns to gold (then coal)
I was buried in mount pleasant cemetery
By the time you read this
Check them out, their my favorite band

if you're still alive listen to theese songs:

Sentenced: Excude me while i kill myself
Metallica: Fade to Black
Heaven Shall Burn: Numbing the pain
Heaven Shall Burn: Black Tears
Korn: Alone I break
Korn: Deep Inside
Children of Bodom: Everytime I Die

here one songtext from a band which isn't really popular ;(
SuiSide: Hand full of Scars

Alone in disturbing silence
I lie there in the corner
With voices whispering echoes
Of absolute emptiness.

A hand full of scars
Reminded me that i wiped the blood
Only to cut myself again and wonder
Why don't I feel the pain?

As I guide the blade down the line
The deeper it gets the more I drown
Oppressed by what I have done
And the end of all things to come.

A hand full of scars
Reminded me that i wiped the blood
Only to cut myself again and wonder
Why don't I feel the pain?

A vein can only ease this pain.
A vein can only ease this agony.

I hope I could help you :)
greetings from Wacken (Germany)

Sentenced has some of the best suicide songs, but there's usually some touch of humour in their lyrics. if you're feeling like one of their songs you also lighten up a bit. Excuse Me While I Kill myself for example is not to be taken too seriously. Everyone's thought about killing themselves. I don't care who the fuck you are or think you are.