What are some good metal songs about depresssion, suicide?

True. I love depressive black metal. I listen to it when i'm depressed or not. Those riffs are just beautiful.

Exactly. The riffs, the melodies... it's just beautiful... and as I said, really moving stuff. It's great no matter what my mood.

in some ways I enjoy the feeling of being utterly miserable. Hard to explain.

While feeling miserable is rather...miserable, depression is a part of the darkness which can be quite seductive to certain people, depending on previous events within their life. Some people can go as far as being empowered by depression.

my suicide playlist as it follows

megadeth - a tout le monde
medadeth - in my darkest hour
opeth - in my time of need
nirvana - you know you're right
nirvana - all apologies
matthew good band - apparitions
matthew good band - strange days
creed - one last breath
creed - whats this life for?
cannibal corpse - gallery of suicide

just keep dat going on my ipod non-stop and just maybe i might do myself

Discuss...lol
what are some good moody songs about depression and suicide that will get you going to fuckin kill yourself?

I say...
In my time of need by Opeth

Opeth's songs like "In my time of need" is an artwork in music just like any other albums they have released. I don't think any form of music genre or song should be abused and categorised as depression and suicidal" since music is a form of art.
In my time of need? Seriously? A collaboration between Mikael Akerfeldt and Steven Wilson?

Opeth's songs like "In my time of need" is an artwork in music just like any other albums they have released. I don't think any form of music genre or song should be abused and categorised as depression and suicidal" since music is a form of art.
In my time of need? Seriously? A collaboration between Mikael Akerfeldt and Steven Wilson?

alright i get it. you don't need to bust my chops, ffs.

^ Agree with that guy, except I'd take Springtime Depression over Love's Burial Ground. IMO, the only really good song off the latter is "Alone."