What are you afraid of?

What's your biggest fear?

• Total voters
No vote because this isn't in the poll :

hymenoptera.JPG

Agarophobia, literally, it is the irrational fear of the agora (in ancient Greece, this was the place where the market was located), in other words, the generalized fear of places or situations where there is a potential difficulty or embarassment to escape from it, or where help might not be available in case of need. This includes going out of our own's home, travelling without company, or being in the middle of a crowd, standing in queues to leave a place, etc.

Panic Attacks are comprised of discrete period of overwhelming anxiety and fear. Panic attacks come abruptly and for no apparent reason. After the onset of the panic attack a person will experience both physical and mental discomfort. These symptoms both physical and mental peak in about ten minutes. Panic attacks subside as abruptly as they begin, lasting anywhere from seconds to several hours. Most Panic Attacks do however pass in a few minutes and only in rare cases last several hours. The frequently of these attacks may vary from several times a day to only once or twice a year. After the onset of the first attack many people develop anticipatory anxiety.

Reactions: toolsofthetrade
none of the above.

my biggest fear is that fear will get too large to handle.
basically, there is none, as everything is basically our illusion - we create it (but we almost never lose it).

and yeh, i fear snakes (as much as they fear me i reckon :D)

But solitude is positive, when you just want to be on your own for a while. Though that can only be good if you have reconciled with your being alone or you're not alone in general, so you know there's a background you can always go back into.