What are you afraid of?

What's your biggest fear?

• Total voters
Wow!! I'm not the only one who's frightened by marriage? :D
The second one is death.. :erk:

Sometimes before some gigs I dream that I forgot about it and realized that just when the gig started or was allready over :ill:

tmtk said:
i fear pain the most of all
If pain felt like Pain then I wouldn't mind to be tortured the whole day long :D
pain_black_pain_02.jpg

elzka said:
my biggest fear is absolute solitude.

edit: if i was told, that im gonna live my whole life alone, i would kill myself today.

Yes elzka, I would have to conur, it is probably my biggest fear after all, as well, just the way you wrote it.

Going insane, and not being aware of it. You might think you were sane but in reality you were keeping bodies in your cellar AND NOT KNOW ABOUT IT.

Stondis said:
Going insane, and not being aware of it. You might think you were sane but in reality you were keeping bodies in your cellar AND NOT KNOW ABOUT IT.

Yeah, I had "pain" and "going insane" in mind as well, but when I made up the poll I forgot about them :/

speaking in front of people in an official kind of way, like, in exams, or wherever else i am needed to actually prepare a speech. i have no trouble just talking in front of a group, only if something serious is bond to it, which accompanies my second choice in the list, not living up to expectations.
deadly combination for oral exams indeed.

to sum up, my biggest fear is if this world I live in turns out to be real.. cos I'm still waiting for waking up like :)

Don Corleone said:
and elzka - if someone tells you that you'll be alone for the rest of your life, just tell me baby, im coming over to finland that moment. but just promise to be tender and kind with me 'cause im afraid of girls like

thank you. :)

Death.

And Africa can be dead scary if you're afraid of death. Last evening it was the terrible lightning just in my backyard and last week's main concern was the fact that my Indian colleague had knife on her throat in Mozambique. So I'm bit shaky at the moment.

i fear the end of it all.its all about the evil at everybody's shoulder,vanity and greed.i fear the machines since i first watched Terminator :( and fear everything else since i started reading stuff about conspiracy theories :ill:

as for babies,i do think it's an unpenalised crime to bring children to life these days...offer them what?throw them where?to war?to diseases?to perverts?They will hate you and they will be right.you will die but they will live to see humanity going even more down the very drain...

i cant believe anyone can save his ass from this,except he is a V.I.P politician.ah well.thats my most sincere perception of things.i dont believe in stupid optimisms sorry:(