What are you afraid of?

What's your biggest fear?

• Total voters
Being blind is worse than being deaf i think:( imagine a life in the dark.shit like.being deaf is like watching a mute tv,but still you can see the colours and thats something:)

somnium_in_tenebris said:
Being blind is worse than being deaf i think:( imagine a life in the dark.shit like.being deaf is like watching a mute tv,but still you can see the colours and thats something:)

think being deaf would be worse. even if you have inner hearing or what I think getting used to being deaf kills you before you could use it. well, it would happen with me in my opinion. I'd rather be blind, since there I can use my fantasy and imagination, when ppl tell me what they see, but when they describe someone's voice or some music...

:)i can see you point
bruce%20pointing.jpg
pointing.gif

heavy-woman-nervously-pointing.png
pierrot-worried-pointing-clown.png

hey yesterday on jackass. there was this guy who put his scrotum in a pocket of a pool table and then the others hit the ball dead hard into the pocket haha :lol: shit his balls were just bleeding hahaha :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Having kids is a routine procedure to most of ppl.

i dunno how it is in greece, but here in western countries none breeds as a routine like. me mates who became father nearly went nuts when it happened to them because of the importance of it. you dont see people going 'oh by the way me bird is pregnant'.