What are you afraid of?

What's your biggest fear?

• Total voters
wank.jpeg

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
holy fuck at long last someone comes up with good sense and not wanna be poetical crap. thank you gorik.
you're funny. i said "myself" and it's poetical crap? you don't even know what you're talking about. i do know, i know why i said it and i don't see a reason to explain you why because you presumably won't even try to understand it... as you're cool without it. i've already told you, i don't like when my feelings are laughed off, but you still can't respect it.

I see the point of sophia. i wont make kids myself either. i rather want to adopt a child who wont have a life otherwise cause he lives in fucken brazil or somewhere else. well never say never but ill do anything to convince my future wife of this ;)

More racism FFS! Whats wrong with Brazil? Plus I think people are missing the point of what our bodies are designed to do. Man shags woman-woman has kids. Having kids and bringing them up is the most natural thing going like. Do you hate your parents for bringing you into the world? Bollox.

nope. but i can help a kid. theres no point in raising your own kid. or give me one decent reason why you want to get your own kid. jus for the sake of it?

racism? :guh: those kids in the slums there are ready to get into criminality, sniffling lime, to get on hard drugs, killing to survive... the usual problems. its better to make one happy than raising your own kid. btw i dont agree with her about the fact that getting a baby is a cruel act.

Mariner said:
I see the point of sophia. i wont make kids myself either. i rather want to adopt a child who wont have a life otherwise cause he lives in fucken brazil or somewhere else. well never say never but ill do anything to convince my future wife of this ;)
I agree on the "never say never" bit,you cant know the way you will be thinking in a couple of years,or if the situations are "favourable" to raise kids.
But you know I AM afraid to deal with this shit and i dont mean only cruel people ok?There are so many things that stake our lives that we cant even conceive...As years pass by,those things multiply and get worse with geometrical progress.So...

Whatever the decision,it will be a far bigger step than it is today(to raise your child).Ah well,i just set the speculation,that's about it :Spin:

Strangelight said:
More racism FFS! Whats wrong with Brazil? Plus I think people are missing the point of what our bodies are designed to do. Man shags woman-woman has kids. Having kids and bringing them up is the most natural thing going like. Do you hate your parents for bringing you into the world? Bollox.
Yes Duncan,but are you maybe rather dreamy about this specific issue?I dont question the fact that "we are designed to" have kids.But,special situations being present,this thing seems to be a dead end.So maybe we'll have to go against our nature,make a sacrifice,to save unborn people's lives,make things easier for everybody.If we deserve to be extinct,then we sure shall be.

I dont hate my parents for bringing me in to the world,no.Things were still pure here and still are bearable.Who knows tho,what will happen in 20 years when our kids will be 10 or sth?My parents made a decision consisting of 60% social command("young couples should have kids)and 40% substabcial awareness of the fact,so they had me only when they had the money to do so.

Having kids is a routine procedure to most of ppl.It's like so standard,that it seems natural.If you sincerely get aware of all the consequences of your act tho,you might give it a second thought...You see so many ppl having a dozen of kids,which then get absorbed by the underworld,if they survive.

On the other hand, one could say "Should then people have stopped having kids at times of great wars or catastrophes?".The continuity of generations was inevitable 1)cos most of them did it by instinct or a strange command and 2)the rest of them had hope.An invisible thing that has kept humanity up for ages...

That's the reason why we keep going on too,i think.We hope.I see everyday as a new page and a new battle that you have to return alive from.

[Sometimes i get weak and try to escape.Then i use my imagination.Ive never accepted the opportunity of tasting drugs.id rather cry and behave like a girl(according to mehdi's definitions)and then be ok again.]

Mariner said:
nope. but i can help a kid. theres no point in raising your own kid. or give me one decent reason why you want to get your own kid. jus for the sake of it?

racism? :guh: those kids in the slums there are ready to get into criminality, sniffling lime, to get on hard drugs, killing to survive... the usual problems. its better to make one happy than raising your own kid. btw i dont agree with her about the fact that getting a baby is a cruel act.
Cruel act ,was a bit exaggerated for emphasis' sake.But when you bring someone to a hostile environment,you endanger his survival and in fact nature becomes your culprit in an unpenalised crime :( (in a very broad estimation)

somnium_in_tenebris said:
Yes Duncan,but are you maybe rather dreamy about this specific issue?I dont question the fact that "we are designed to" have kids.But,special situations being present,this thing seems to be a dead end.So maybe we'll have to go against our nature,make a sacrifice,to save unborn people's lives,make things easier for everybody.If we deserve to be extinct,then we sure shall be.

I dont hate my parents for bringing me in to the world,no.Things were still pure here and still are bearable.Who knows tho,what will happen in 20 years when our kids will be 10 or sth?My parents made a decision consisting of 60% social command("young couples should have kids)and 40% substabcial awareness of the fact,so they had me only when they had the money to do so.

Having kids is a routine procedure to most of ppl.It's like so standard,that it seems natural.If you sincerely get aware of all the consequences of your act tho,you might give it a second thought...You see so many ppl having a dozen of kids,which then get absorbed by the underworld,if they survive.

On the other hand, one could say "Should then people have stopped having kids at times of great wars or catastrophes?".The continuity of generations was inevitable 1)cos most of them did it by instinct or a strange command and 2)the rest of them had hope.An invisible thing that has kept humanity up for ages...

That's the reason why we keep going on too,i think.We hope.I see everyday as a new page and a new battle that you have to return alive from.

[Sometimes i get weak and try to escape.Then i use my imagination.Ive never accepted the opportunity of tasting drugs.id rather cry and behave like a girl(according to mehdi's definitions)and then be ok again.]
I think I know what you're getting at but I dont really agree. In many ways its easier to bring a kid up now than it would have been 20 years ago, and remember we were on the brink of a grand scale war back then too. Probably much more close than we are now. Its all pros and cons, you can look back to the 1800s when medicine wasnt as advanced etc. and the average life span was shorter and all that. If I was starving, unemployed with absolutely no prospects then I probably wouldn't want kids. Mind you, nobody would probably want me to inseminate them either :lol:

Strangelight said:
I think I know what you're getting at but I dont really agree. In many ways its easier to bring a kid up now than it would have been 20 years ago, and remember we were on the brink of a grand scale war back then too. Probably much more close than we are now. Its all pros and cons, you can look back to the 1800s when medicine wasnt as advanced etc. and the average life span was shorter and all that. If I was starving, unemployed with absolutely no prospects then I probably wouldn't want kids. Mind you, nobody would probably want me to inseminate them either :lol:
:)i can see you point.It's a long issue that one,anyway.