What are you afraid of?

What's your biggest fear?

• Total voters
Crack Hitler said:
I'm afraid some day I might be as paranoid and pessimistic as Sophia :zzz:
paranoid?o_O i thought thats was the truth.in order to continue living, though and getting the good stuff off life in general,we have to pretend all this shit just isn't really happening .Follow the ostrich method in other words.Stick yer head inside the ground and refuse to worry as much as the problem is worth worrying.if you dont do that,you'll get mad from all the bad that threatens you in reality.oh well:(

The glass will always be half empty goddammit!!!:lol:

FUCK IT ALL WE CAN PRETEND TO BE HAPPY :Spin: @Sopel :wave:

holy fuck at long last someone comes up with good sense and not wanna be poetical crap. thank you gorik.

somnium_in_tenebris said:
i fear the end of it all.its all about the evil at everybody's shoulder,vanity and greed.i fear the machines since i first watched Terminator :( and fear everything else since i started reading stuff about conspiracy theories :ill:

as for babies,i do think it's an unpenalised crime to bring children to life these days...offer them what?throw them where?to war?to diseases?to perverts?They will hate you and they will be right.you will die but they will live to see humanity going even more down the very drain...

i cant believe anyone can save his ass from this,except he is a V.I.P politician.ah well.thats my most sincere perception of things.i dont believe in stupid optimisms sorry:(

give me a break ffs.

you can have this break mehdi!if you think the world is spinning around you and your life you're wrong tho.its convenient to believe so.i know the way you conceive some things and i dont agree but didnt go out and say"give me a break".FFS at last!

and leave Sopel in peace too :zzz:

im afraid of the tears of the ghost of myself when i hear my soul weep in the mirror. no shit.

"If no one else wants to, then let me be the happiest man on earth", good old Steffen Brandt.

I only fear stuff I have no impact on, so bollocks to loneliness. As for stuff I have no impact on, there's no reason to worry about it really, so I try not to.