What are you doing at this moment?

chill out, it's been 4 fucking yearsr yeabn!!! fuck this shit, i mussist this shit

Oh, really sorry, vikk, didn't mean to offend, I was just messing about.

Man, I've really not got off to a good start on this forum. You see, I work at a computer games company with a bunch of jokers, where nobody's mum is even sacred, so I've got into the habit of joking about. I didn't mean to annoy anyone though, I'll reign it in.

Man, I've really not got off to a good start on this forum. You see, I work at a computer games company with a bunch of jokers, where nobody's mum is even sacred, so I've got into the habit of joking about. I didn't mean to annoy anyone though, I'll reign it in.

You crazy bitch!
This is a place of manners and respect!

chill out, it's been 4 fucking yearsr yeabn!!! fuck this shit, i mussist this shit

lulz, i did a lowberg

You crazy bitch!
This is a place of manners and respect!

:lol: sig'd

sorry about that, i'm on my period =/

i have ç :(

also reading http://www.amazingsuperpowers.com
2009-06-15-The-Magic-Board-Game.png

Now i'm addicted to it :Smug:

Watching absolutely fabulous. :] and making the most of free internet on my phone.