What are you doing right nao?

Yeah many of them are bigger but we don't have much hostility between guards and inmates. I think it has to do with the fact that we work amongst them the whole day and dont keep them locked up in some part of the prison where there are no guards (most countries in the world do this) and we treat them like humans and not like animals. Also we do not have any guns at all and only certain guards are allowed to carry a stick and OC, we meet them on much more equal terms it works very good. :)

Yeah many of them are bigger but we don't have much hostility between guards and inmates. I think it has to do with the fact that we work amongst them the whole day and dont keep them locked up in some part of the prison where there are no guards (most countries in the world do this) and we treat them like humans and not like animals. Also we do not have any guns at all and only certain guards are allowed to carry a stick and OC, we meet them on much more equal terms it works very good. :)

So how does it work? You sit there and have coffee with them and like.. "So.. nice weather today, btw I have a gig with my band this weekend, you should all come... err oh right."

Desolator should do a prison-gig like Metallica did. :)

Scandinavian prisons are known to be cozy with tv's in rooms etc., no?

You should suggest a bring-your-ax-to-work day :)

Yes and every inmate have their own room. Again we have very little continued criminal activity inside the prisons, sure there are fights now and then but there is almost no drugs and most of the inmates actually do their time without causing any trouble.

So how does it work? You sit there and have coffee with them and like.. "So.. nice weather today, btw I have a gig with my band this weekend, you should all come... err oh right."

:lol: Not very far from the truth, many of them like metal so I do spend some time now and again talking about that. Most of them also ahve tattoos so when they see my tattoo they often want to talk about that and it is surprisingly easy going in general...We also force them to work, study or attend different rehab programs so they dont have much spare time either.

I did play Desolator to one of Swedens most famous inmates (I am not allowed to reveal names) because he likes death and black metal and he liked it! :lol:
Most of them listen to hip hop though or if they are into metal it is the mainstream bands like metallica and maiden and such.

saw 3 eps of Game of Thrones... it's like a mexican soap opera written by someone who only heard about the premise of Lord of The Rings and thought it was cool.

I think i watched over 40 different south american operas in the span of 10 years :(

:lol:

I think i watched over 40 different south american operas in the span of 10 years :(

why?

Just finished watching "The Raid 2", yup that is one of the best and most brutal action movies I've ever seen...the message of the movie is "Never get into a fistfight with an asian because you will die". :)

I totally forgot that The Raid 2 was released! Going to watch it right now, the first one was feckin' awesome.

How the hell do you actually sit their and watch that?

What, indian soap operas? :lol: easy, you sit, watch and laugh :loco: Indian soap operas tend to have a lot of episodes, like Balika Vadhu which has more than 1600 :erk: I only watched 200 before i got bored. They only indian show i watched till end was Bandini and that one had ''only'' 500 episodes :erk:
Ive watched a lot of weird soap operas from all over the world (South America, Russia, Turkey, South Korea, India) and imho Turkey has some amazing shows, while Indians have the most ridiculous ones.

What, indian soap operas? :lol: easy, you sit, watch and laugh :loco: Indian soap operas tend to have a lot of episodes, like Balika Vadhu which has more than 1600 :erk: I only watched 200 before i got bored. They only indian show i watched till end was Bandini and that one had ''only'' 500 episodes :erk:
Ive watched a lot of weird soap operas from all over the world (South America, Russia, Turkey, South Korea, India) and imho Turkey has some amazing shows, while Indians have the most ridiculous ones.

You're telling me that you watch hundreds of hours of horrible soap opera's from around the world?? Madness I say!

I put "Balika Vadhu" into youtube out of curiosity and within 5 minutes of one episode my mind was too perplexed to continue.

You're telling me that you watch hundreds of hours of horrible soap opera's from around the world?? Madness I say!
I put "Balika Vadhu" into youtube out of curiosity and within 5 minutes of one episode my mind was too perplexed to continue.

Tbh, i can understand spanish cause of that, i dont even need subtitles when i watch mexican soap operas. :lol:
If you think Balika Vadhu is bad, try watching Laagi Tujhse Lagan, that thing is so bad that you can actualy feel your IQ getting lower.:( I have a vast knowledge in south american and asian actors. :erk:
Indian ones are horrible but some countries, like Turkey have some amazing soap operas, which actually raised public awareness of some issues in a turkish society. I havent watched a lot of soap operas this year tbh, i think i watched only 3 (korean, greek and taiwanese), im not impressed with a greek one, so i dont think ill watch any other greek soap opera tbh.