What are you doing right nao?

Tbh, i can understand spanish cause of that, i dont even need subtitles when i watch mexican soap operas. :lol:
If you think Balika Vadhu is bad, try watching Laagi Tujhse Lagan, that thing is so bad that you can actualy feel your IQ getting lower.:( I have a vast knowledge in south american and asian actors. :erk:
Indian ones are horrible but some countries, like Turkey have some amazing soap operas, which actually raised public awareness of some issues in a turkish society. I havent watched a lot of soap operas this year tbh, i think i watched only 3 (korean, greek and taiwanese), im not impressed with a greek one, so i dont think ill watch any other greek soap opera tbh.

You should watch Skilda Världar, popular swedish soap from the 90's.

You should watch Skilda Världar, popular swedish soap from the 90's.

Okay, will watch it once i finish the korean soap opera im currently watching. Ive never watched any from Sweden. But why does it have such low rating on imdb? :(

I must say it's impressive that you can watch soap operas to the point of learning the language :lol:

I didnt exactly learn the language, I cant speak spanish, i can only understand it.

About to play some more Brutal Doom!!!

That's right, I'm playing through Doom 1 and 2 for the 5,000th time, but this time with an awesome gore mod on "Black Metal" difficulty to better befit a metalhead! :kickass:

...Not that Doom isn't already metal as fuck, even its creators were 80's metalheads.

Last edited by a moderator:
rsz_img-20140910-wa0005.jpg

Oh you definitely don't want to live here :erk:

You may not be a fan of Denmark and catch flak from those shifty Swedes but it is a much better country than most. People often tend to be hard on their location (city or country) simply because it is what they know. Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. I wont presume to know a lot about Vikks location but he has said enough for me to realize Denmark is probably nicer. At least compared to his neighbourhood...

ROFL Im just kidding, Denmark is the worst :lol:

Everyone point at the Danish guy!!!