What are you doing right nao?

I actualy love my small town, Stara Pazova :) Nice, small town, but its not in the middle of nowhere. I think ill buy a house here when i graduate, get a job and all that jazz. The only other country id like to live in is Greece cause i love warm, sunny places with friendly people.

I actualy love my small town, Stara Pazova :) Nice, small town, but its not in the middle of nowhere. I think ill buy a house here when i graduate, get a job and all that jazz. The only other country id like to live in is Greece cause i love warm, sunny places with friendly people.

here is warm, sunny and friendly :)

Nope :) In hs i was supposed to, i was supposed to spend one month in Odense and go to danish high school but it never happened :(

Nope :) In hs i was supposed to, i was supposed to spend one month in Odense and go to danish high school but it never happened :(

Good. Odense tries so hard to be the capital that they've ended up being the asshole of Denmark. Well, the entirety of Denmark is the asshole of Denmark. Let's just call Odense a hemorrhoid instead.