What are you G.A.S.ing for right now?

Definitely gonna try the Bugera Trirec Infinimum...

TRIREC%20INFINIUM_P0404_Front_XL.png

Bugera_TRIREC_INFINIUM_gitaarversterker_2.jpg

WHEN IT'S FINALLY RELEASED...

i don´t think they will get released...:D
so i go for another one. can´t wait so long.
wished it would be out now.

In pretty desperate need for a Shure SM57 and an interface of some sorts to use it with. Getting tired of going DI from the Lineout on my amp. Just no clue which way I want to go as far as an interface is concerned.

serious GAS for guitar pedals this week, kinda sick of software and want to get a decent post-rock/ambient guitar rig going.

BYOC Overdrive 2 $100
ProCo RAT $95
Ernie Ball Volume Pedal Jr $100
EH Memory Boy $120
TC Electronic Flashback $140
EH Holy Grail Nano $120
TC Electronic Hall of Fame $140

I also really want a Jet City JCA20H

My usual Tele GAS has been increased exponentially with Fender's new Baritone Blacktop Telecaster (27" SL tuned B to B):

0148700581_frt_wmd_001.png

Specs:

Neck Shape: "C" Shape
Number of Frets: 22
Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
Position Inlays: Aged White Dots
Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
Fretboard: Rosewood
Neck Material: Maple
Neck Finish: Urethane
Nut Width: 1.650” (42 mm)
Scale Length: 27" (68.6 cm)
Pickup Configuration: H/S/S
Bridge Pickup: Blacktop™ Tele® Humbucking Pickup (Bridge)
Middle Pickup: Blacktop™ Tele® Single-Coil Pickup (Middle)
Neck Pickup: Blacktop™ Tele® Single-Coil Pickup (Neck)
Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone

a classic vibe 50s telecaster

I love my CV 50's Tele. Having played several MIM and a few Road Worns prior to the release of the CV models, the CV just felt the best and even CV line so much I bought a CV 60's Strat a few months later - both get tons of playtime, the Tele probably my most played guitar (I'm a bit of a Tele freak now as you can see by my latest GAS for a Blacktop Baritone Telecaster).

a classic vibe 50s telecaster

These are AWESOME. I got one a while back and it quickly became my favorite guitar. Has a super bright tone and the twang is ridiculous. I'm actually using it to record my band's metal/hardcore album and it sounds huge, I have the tone knob turned practically all the way down though.

Definitely get one if you can

Fender really is out to get money from me - now they have taken it too far by releasing the new Floyd Rose equipped Blacktop Stratocaster, top it all off with it being available in Titanium Silver and I'm pretty confident that one will be joining the stable in the not too distant future.

DV016_Jpg_Large_H75917.001.001_titanium_silver_rw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Jind, sorry to get off topic, but who the hell is that playing?? He reminds me a lot of Michael Lee Firkins. Really nice guitar by the way. Wouldn't mind having a Strat again myself!

^^Jind, sorry to get off topic, but who the hell is that playing?? He reminds me a lot of Michael Lee Firkins. Really nice guitar by the way. Wouldn't mind having a Strat again myself!

His name is James Ryan (ilovenoise on youtube), Australian - perhaps some of our southern members know of him - was the first video I found in a search on the Blacktop with a Floyd.

I can see what your saying though - he's quite a good player. Going to have to edit this to "Really Great Player" after watching several of his other videos.

Here is another video of him with the Blacktop Strat:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEDzv4ya5jI&[/ame]

the spalted maple one looks sooooo awesome! still gasing for a baritone tele, too bad that the only baritone
teles I found don't fit my style at all :(

yep, I've read that they're going to release a baritone, but as soon as I saw it I was disapointed.
It's going to be great for many people, but not for me ;) got something a bit more special in my mind.

yep, I've read that they're going to release a baritone, but as soon as I saw it I was disapointed.
It's going to be great for many people, but not for me ;) got something a bit more special in my mind.

For the price they are asking I would be tempted to buy one to strip and build to taste - $500 for the body and neck is not that bad even if one wanted to use it as a base for a project guitar. I'm making a bit of an assumption that you are looking for a non-routed body, if that's the case just wait a few weeks, it's only a matter of time before the necks become available from stripped guitars on eBay and use it with a solid aftermarket body. ;)