What are you listening to lately?

genaatloos said:
Yeah, that album of Belphegor is really great. Supulture of Hypocrisy.. a song which is slow, heavy and original.. Like that one.. best number of the cd i think.

I love that song! This song is one of the heaviest metal songs I ever heard - slow as hell and heavy as fuck.:worship:
I like the whole cd, but you have to come along with the extrem lyrics.

Sepulture Of Hypocrisy Mp3:

http://www.belphegor.at/mp3/04-Sepulture Of Hypocrisy.mp3

Megadeth - "So Far So Good, So What?"
Metallica - "Kill 'em All"

Fenrir_666 said:
Amon Amarth
Arafel (somebody heard of them?)
Marduk
Opeth
Dreath Theater

I did hear of them, they are Israeli (Arafel means "Fog" in Hebrew), but I didn't lke their album too much... It's just too predictible. Excpet for the acoustic parts which were excellent...

Celtik Militia said:
I'm finnally getting into that sort of rock/oi/RAC classic swedish band Ultima Thule. fucking awsome band if you ask me.
Yeah! Ultima Thule is a good band. And if you like them, you must listen Glittertind also.

Corporal McDick said:
I did hear of them, they are Israeli (Arafel means "Fog" in Hebrew), but I didn't lke their album too much... It's just too predictible. Excpet for the acoustic parts which were excellent...
Cool another Israeli...
And they have 3 albums, well one is an EP, and its predictable because they dont use manny riffs in a song, but I agree, the acoustic parts are the best, for sure, especially the violins.

red hot chili peppers - stadium arcadium (everyone can say anything about it, i think the cd is good as hell)

and lots of forefather, manegarm and falkenbach again..