What are you listening to now ?

Spring On The Qinjiang river. A traditional Chinese song. On The Yangqin.

I've been listening to a a lot of classical piano recently. Right now it's Claude Debussy's Estampes - II. La Soiree dans Grenade played by Alexis Weissenberg.

Excellent stuff that Claude Debussy. Tonight I got, Frank Marino(Mahogany Rush) REAL Live from 2004. 2 disc set with over 2 hours of brilliant pyscadelic, blues, jazz and rock jams. Thin Lizzy-"Live and Dangerous" Always felt Thin Lizzy was underrated. This disc proves they were an excellent band.:kickass:

The Mars Volta - Soothsayer

Cedric sounds different on this album. Kind of like Zach De La Rochas voice change when RATM released The Battle Of Los Angeles.

The Mars Volta - Soothsayer

Cedric sounds different on this album. Kind of like Zach De La Rochas voice change when RATM released The Battle Of Los Angeles.

Imo, best song on BIG. Prog-Rock that's so "heavy" it makes some metal sound like Simon and Garfunkel. Right now, Death-"Individual Thought Patterns." After all these years, Mr Shuldiner is still my favorite "metal" guitarist.:worship:

I like this other one better (that I forgot the name of) but I have only listened to two of the songs. The album sounds like it will be awesome, I have to remember to buy it.

Arrested Development - Tennessee