What are you listening to now ?

Shining- "V Halmstad" Kvarsforth maybe a "social retard" but, he certainly created a dark metal work of art with this. Brilliant execution by every member of the band. Do yourself a solid, and listen.

RATM - Fuck Tha Police (live cover) Its pretty good in the first half, but Zach gets kinda tired towards the end. Its overall good.

Nest is not considered a metal band. There's a metal ambient folk thing goin' on. Clearly nature inspired with the Finnish Kantele as the featured instrument. But, there does seem to be a lot of "metal" posts. It is what you are listening to now. I don't know.

Yeah it's weird, there's now playing thread in GMD. But it's not something I care enough about to start deleting posts.

I was wondering, does this thread even need to be stickied? This forum has so many stickies that on my laptop I actually have to scroll down to even see the start of the actual threads. Apart from the guidelines it seems most of the stickies could easily exist as normal threads like they do on the GMD and social forum.

Anyway, just my opinion...

Why do people most metal in the non-metal section?

Does it matter?

I was wondering, does this thread even need to be stickied? This forum has so many stickies that on my laptop I actually have to scroll down to even see the start of the actual threads. Apart from the guidelines it seems most of the stickies could easily exist as normal threads like they do on the GMD and social forum.

Anyway, just my opinion...

Well, it prevents n00bs from coming in and making similar threads, which is a problem. I don't really see a big problem with them.