What are you listening to today?

I read so much about the new Evergrey, I had to check it out. Sounds great, then -
Metallica - Death Magnetic

A Mended Rhyme
Undead
Matters of the Dark
Modus Vivendi
& Nosferatu...

to make it short: URBAN BREED!

That guy has such an outstanding voice... incredible! :worship:

Right now listening to Mighty Abyss, perhaps Pyramaze's most special song (at least to me), and also one of the best! That intro gives me shivers every time, as does Lance's singing on it.

Right now listening to Mighty Abyss, perhaps Pyramaze's most special song (at least to me), and also one of the best! That intro gives me shivers every time, as does Lance's singing on it.

theee almiiiighty aaabyss... always looooking... back at you!

Yeah, that song is truly amazing, I also think it's one of their best! :kickass:

Especially as I don't really expect TM's next release to be that good, though they changed their vocalist again. Now it's Ronny Hemlin of Steel Attack, guess that some know this guy.

Holy crap! TM now has Ronny H. on board...he is great, as is Steel Attack.
According to TM's site, they are back on track preparing the long awaited new CD with Ronnie and plan to do some live shows with him in the meantime.
Can't wait to hear this shit!

Back @ COMMUNIC...I found (just audio-but great quality) Frozen Asleep In The Park-live from Wacken Fest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back @ COMMUNIC...I found (just audio-but great quality) Frozen Asleep In The Park-live from Wacken Fest.

That's a great song! I still have to decide which album of them I should buy...

In the meantime I ordered the four TM releases with Urban on vocals! I love them all! I didn't expect Urban to be THAT awesome! This guy is incredible! At the moment I'm completely into 'Trader of Souls' (the scream at 2:55) and 'Take on the World' (chorus). :worship:

Holy crap! TM now has Ronny H. on board...he is great, as is Steel Attack.
According to TM's site, they are back on track preparing the long awaited new CD with Ronnie and plan to do some live shows with him in the meantime.
Can't wait to hear this shit!

I don't really know Steel Attack, just listened to one or two songs once. I'm curious what TM will sound like without Urban...

Quote REDCRISS:
That's a great song! I still have to decide which album of them I should buy...
I don't have thier first CD but Waves Of Visual Decay and Payment Of Existence are both excellent. WOVD has more variation, tempo, changes etc. POE takes the heaviest style from WOVD and runs with it, its darker and more powerful. I would give a slight edge to POE.

In the meantime I ordered the four TM releases with Urban on vocals! I love them all! I didn't expect Urban to be THAT awesome! This guy is incredible! At the moment I'm completely into 'Trader of Souls' (the scream at 2:55) and 'Take on the World' (chorus). :worship:
I only have Modus Vivendi...it was an instant classic metal CD for me. Thier other CDs didn't quite grab me.

I don't really know Steel Attack, just listened to one or two songs once. I'm curious what TM will sound like without Urban...
Since Urban left TM, they brought in Joe Comeau spun thier wheels with him and let him go. I am much more excited about the news of bringing in Ronnie Hemlin.

Ronnie w/ Steel Attack...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YYqJpEXS0A&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt613gAqT_M&feature=related[/ame]

I don't have thier first CD but Waves Of Visual Decay and Payment Of Existence are both excellent... I would give a slight edge to POE.

I read somewhere (probably amazon.de) that their first is their best. Guess I should just pick anyone out, all of them seem to be great.

I only have Modus Vivendi...it was an instant classic metal CD for me. Thier other CDs didn't quite grab me.

Modus Vivendi is really amazing, maybe their best release. But I like all the other songs as well, the more I listen, the more they grab me. :)

Since Urban left TM, they brought in Joe Comeau spun thier wheels with him and let him go. I am much more excited about the news of bringing in Ronnie Hemlin.

I checked out the two vids you posted. Good stuff, well written songs and really good performed, but still they won't get stuck in my mind... weird.

Holy fucking ROFLing shit!!! That was great man! I needed that. That shitburger's lucky Matt didn't taser his ass.