What are your 2006 Metal predictions?

General Zod said:
By the way, I wasn;t aware you thought that "August Engine" was 10/10.

My sarcasm detector is off the charts. :loco:

I only "hammered" the review home about 3 squillion times as a 10/10 buy or die masterpiece.

Fuck, it even made the "RC must have list" -- have you even read the thread that you want stuck forever and a day? :loco:

JayKeeley said:
My sarcasm detector is off the charts.
I actually wasn't being sarcastic. I though remember you saying they had never done a 10/10 disc. But now that I think of it, it might have been Slough Feg you said that about.

JayKeeley said:
Fuck, it even made the "RC must have list" -- have you even read the thread that you want stuck forever and a day?
Actually, forever less a day.

Zod

General Zod said:
I actually wasn't being sarcastic. I though remember you saying they had never done a 10/10 disc. But now that I think of it, it might have been Slough Feg you said that about.

Correct.

Slough Feg do not have a 10/10 album in their arsenal. Their debut (my favoUrite would score a 9/10). Otherwise they're a 7 or 8/10 type of band, good with beer and volume.

HoM are a breed apart, completely different ballgame, not even the same sport.

Anyone holding their breath for newly reformed Anthrax or perhaps TestAmenT material? I was at TSO show last night @ MSG and SKOLNICK is growing his hair long again not that it means anything....but just perhaps he is preparing for some head banging / hair swirling action in 2006?? New Malevolent Creation with Brett back on vocals for their 10th studio release could possibly be good. How about a new Obituary disc also for 2006?

hmm ... into old school thrash ... but not really lookign forward to NEW Anthrax.

Obituary probably will not release anything next year.

Amon Amarth will release a live dvd and a new album, both will rule immensely.

Iron Maiden will probably have a new album out in time for Christmas, it will rule immensely. Their second history dvd set will also rule.

Agalloch will once again release a masterpiece (please, pretty please)

Testament will finally release a new studio album

Satyricon will make their best album since Nemesis Divina

Nokturnal Mortum will release a double album, once again hailed as a RC favourite

Summoning will relase another masterpiece, also an RC favourite

Blind Guardians new album will be a return to form

Ancient Rites will finally release a new album, hopefully as great as Dim Carcosa

Anthrax will hopefully take back John Bush

Arckanum will release a a new album and the old unreleased stuff

At The Gates will at the end of the year announce a string of reunion festival gigs for 2007

The Bathory box set will not include any new material :(

Century media will once again delay a new Dark Tranquillity album so it wont be released until 2007

Darkthrone will once again release an album that everyone thinks is cool, and then everyone forgets it after listening to it for two weeks

Dawn will finally release their new album, it will destroy...

...Dissections new album

Deströyer 666 will release new material that will have everyone ejaculating

Dismembers new album will be more of the same old

Emperor will start recordin a new album

Noone will care about Entombeds new album

God Dethroned will release a new album that most will ignore

Graveland will once again repeat themselves, becoming the AC/DC of NSBM

Metallica will relase a new album and everyone will hate it

Morrigan, Ofermod, Shining and Nehëmah will release album that will kick major ass

Necrophobic will release a great album with bad production courtesy of Sunlight studio

Negura Bunget will not release anything in 2006 :(

Sentenced goodbye-DVD will rule, with lots of material

Tranquillian said:

Nokturnal Mortum will release a double album, once again hailed as a RC favourite

Ancient Rites will finally release a new album, hopefully as great as Dim Carcosa

Morrigan will release album that will kick major ass

:yow::worship:rock::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Tranquillian said:

Iron Maiden will probably have a new album out in time for Christmas, it will rule immensely. Their second history dvd set will also rule.

Agalloch will once again release a masterpiece (please, pretty please)

Testament will finally release a new studio album

Satyricon will make their best album since Nemesis Divina

Blind Guardians new album will be a return to form

Anthrax will hopefully take back John Bush

Arckanum will release a a new album and the old unreleased stuff

At The Gates will at the end of the year announce a string of reunion festival gigs for 2007

The Bathory box set will not include any new material :(

Century media will once again delay a new Dark Tranquillity album so it wont be released until 2007

Darkthrone will once again release an album that everyone thinks is cool, and then everyone forgets it after listening to it for two weeks

...Dissections new album

Dismembers new album will be more of the same old

Emperor will start recordin a new album

Noone will care about Entombeds new album

God Dethroned will release a new album that most will ignore

Metallica will relase a new album and everyone will hate it

Morrigan, Ofermod, Shining and Nehëmah will release album that will kick major ass

Necrophobic will release a great album with bad production courtesy of Sunlight studio

Negura Bunget will not release anything in 2006 :(

Sentenced goodbye-DVD will rule, with lots of material

This is a helluva good prediction list Daniel. Minus the Anthrax taking back John Bush thing. :p

Amon Amarth will release a live dvd and a new album, both will rule immensely - preach on

Iron Maiden will probably have a new album out in time for Christmas, it will rule immensely - I hope so, but I doubt it

Agalloch will once again release a masterpiece - agreed

Blind Guardians new album will be a return to form - it already is, it's called "Dreamland Mannor" and it's by Savage Circus

Anthrax will hopefully take back John Bush - doubt it

Century media will once again delay a new Dark Tranquillity album so it wont be released until 2007 - I don't care as much as I use to.

Metallica will relase a new album and everyone will hate it - you're really going out on a limb here

Sentenced goodbye-DVD will rule, with lots of material - should be pretty cool

Zod