What band should anathema tour with?

Primosz said:
One is sure it shouldn't be corruption :), I didn't enjoy also Green Carnation and Amplifier and Carpathian Forest ... Do I have to say anything ? :Smug:
oh hey mate! haha, I can't say anything about them support acts, since on both gigs I was too busy with beer and such (and the bathroom line in krakow :ill: ) :D

fye said:
I'd rather see them alone
yeah, in some special weekend were they play every night like three of there albums from the first till the last,
i think that would be great :headbang: with guest and all :headbang:

i want to play a tour with Anathema =P HA!
i am playing on a bass guitar... =) but now nobody wants to play kind of music which i prefer... ;(
someday i will have my own band and maybe then i will play with Anathema :D:D: :p
haha... only in my dreams............. :\

speaking of that, i would like to join them on tour whit my band (silent air)
i think we would be a great supportact, (excually more afterparty act) ;)

Faelivrin said:
do you have mp3s? or sth like that? :>
nope, we are an air guitar band :headbang: , so i can send you songs of iron maiden, black sabbath, rammstein, rolling stones, ... but i think you have heard them songs before.

marginalé said:
nope, we are an air guitar band :headbang: , so i can send you songs of iron maiden, black sabbath, rammstein, rolling stones, ... but i think you have heard them songs before.

ahaaa.................... i heard the names :) but i know olny iron maiden ;) he he :)

i am better :p i am making my own songs =P he he

Cerulean said:
Yeah how great are you? Can you do all that very technical stuff? :eek: (You do play the air-guitar right??)
i'm not that great, that why i do the singing mostly (excually we just had one performance yet, but soon we have an half hour set in Beveren normally :headbang: :ill: :headbang: )
(and we all suck, but it's for fun, so...)