What bands do you like that no one else does?

Jibrille said:
VNV Nation
Apotygma Berzerk
Covanent
Deine Lakaien
Stromkern
And almost any other industrial band I'm a fan of.
The Corrs
Been hearing old school Collective Soul on the radio lately. I loved Hints Allegations & Things Left Unsaid.

i love VNV Nation. im new to industrial so i dont know of very many other bands like that. any suggestions?

Grotus.
Zeromancer.
N-17.
Bile.
Skinny puppy.
Front242.
Frontline Assembly.

Just to name a few.

ACIDBATHER said:
Grotus.
Zeromancer.
N-17.
Bile.
Skinny puppy.
Front242.
Frontline Assembly.

Just to name a few.

freakin love zeromancer, can't get enough of them, although zxzyx or whatever there last disc is was kinda dissapointed for the normal "zeromancer" sound. they kinda went mainstreamish and churned out some great radio/old zeromancer tunes, but eurotrash is definately one of my favorite albums

I'm the only person I know who listens to underground rap. Most people either listen to just the mainstream stuff, pop-rock (aka pseudo-emo), or metal (not as common as the other two).

Achilles Aetanius said:
Blackmores Night
Korn
Dream Theater

I like all of them :)

And some other bands I like that I think might come off as shitty here (Taking a wild guess);

Cradle of Filth
Mudvayne
HIM
Slipknot
Clown
Ill Nino
Kaizers Orchestra
Lacuna Coil
Peccatum
Chimaira
Meshuggah
Stonegard

I've never understood why ppl have such a hard time with Meshuggah-but then again, I have yet to hear any of their newer music-stopped listening after Chaosphere.

As for cradle of fries, I think Danny Filth sounds like a goddamned injured chijuajua with an excess of helium up his ass. ;)

Dioxide said:
haha :D Download these two CoF songs; "No time to cry" and "Cthulhu Dawn" :hotjump:

That's just what I'm saying man. look at those fuckin' titles-"Cthulu dawn" "No time to cry".
Baphomet badge wearers who make music for other lukewarm Satanists who pretend their parents basements are dungeon castles in the transylvanian foothills...:Smug: BORING!

Not doggin' on you or your tastes dude, but that is the precise reason why I fuckin' hate Cradle of fries and their main course demon-burger;no fuckin' depth. Makes me glad I own BEHEMOTH's
last album DEMIGOD.

Gastunk - Deadsong, Under the Sun, Mother
Dead End - Shambara, Ghost of Romance, Zero, etc
Anthem - from s/t to No Smoke without Fire, Seven Hills(Eternal Warrior and Overload sucks)
Loudness - all, from Birthday Eve to Racing

Nicola said:
Michael Bublé

Y'know, it's crazy, I saw him on some PBS thing performing live. The music wasn't exactly thrilling, but I swear he has one of the best voices I've ever heard. Just amazing, and I liked the kinda old school tinge he had, a good change from the tripe you see in the top 20 all the time.

But other than that, there were a few mentioned in the thread that I like as well... Smashing Pumpkins and Dream Theater stand out as ones I really like. Somebody mentioned Frank Zappa... He has a ton of fans, but I'll shit bricks if I can find even a few out of all my friends, even if I can transform them. Seems like something that is exclusively for me to enjoy around here. I don't mind. Expect me to make an FZ thread within the next few days...

I enjoy mc Chris quite a bit too. I bet I'm definetly in the minority with that one.

I've always liked Days of The New .. for the longest time I considered them my favourite band.

I also used to listen to Counting Crows *duck*. :)

Ganymede said:
Not necessarily all bands, but...
John Denver, Johnny Cash, Hank Williams Sr., Willie Nelson, The Beach Boys, Nirvana, Al Green (Black Moses, not the Reverend), Prince, The Temptations, N.W.A., RUN-DMC, and DMX are all the artists I like that probably very few others on this board care for.

John Denver and The Beach Boys made some of the best music of the 20th century.