What bands do you like that no one else does?

Wuthering Heights. they ARE my favorite band. probly the least known about and one of the most talented. yeah, i find the odd fan like myself. but's SOOO rare. most people will listen to half of a song and disregard the music entirely as a blind guardian rippoff. but the music is so much more!

or maybe i'm just wierd:p:loco:

ranma187 said:
Wuthering Heights. they ARE my favorite band. probly the least known about and one of the most talented. yeah, i find the odd fan like myself. but's SOOO rare. most people will listen to half of a song and disregard the music entirely as a blind guardian rippoff. but the music is so much more!

or maybe i'm just wierd:p:loco:

do you have a website for them? I cant seem to find it.

no but i actually thought about making fan forum. i doubt it would get many members tho.

BUT they do have a site up for construction. but they haven't done anything to it in ages. www.wuthering-heights.dk/index.php you can acces at least half of the site.

well, as far as people i hang out with in real life and the people i talk to on the internet, these bands are rarely liked (but probably popular with indie kids):

Air
Animal Collective
Bauhaus
Beck
Belle & Sebastian
Bjork
Bloc Party
Blonde Redhead
Boards of Canada
Brian Eno
Broken Social Scene
Can
The Clientele
Cocteau Twins
David Bowie
Devo
Die Form
Gang of Four
Gary Numan
Germs
Interpol
Joy Division (ok this one is slightly more common)
Ladytron
Laibach
Le Tigre
Mogwai
Neutral Milk Hotel
Oingo Boingo
Pavement
Portishead
Roxy Music
Silver Jews
Siouxsie & The Banshees
Sisters of Mercy
Skinny Puppy
Sleater-Kinney
Slint
Sonic Youth
Spiritualized
Spoon
Talking Heads
Television
The Clash
Smashing Pumpkins
The Smiths
The Stooges
Throbbing Gristle
Tom Waits
Tortoise
Velvet Underground
Ween
Wilco
Wire
Xiu Xiu
Yo La Tengo

and quite a few others. I listen to metal and nonmetal pretty equally actually.

The Replacements
Guided By Voices

2 bands that were always too drunk to play properly....i find that sort of thing so endearing :) but no one around me seems to like em except me ive found.

A whole bunch of punk bands and black metal bands

Gorgoroth
Emperor
GBH
Dimmu Borgir
Grey Matter

just to name a few