What bands do you NOT respect?

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
For most people it's easy Metallica. They haven't put out a true Metal album since And Justice for All. Once they figured out they could make a zillion dollars by going soft they went with it and ran and never looked back. I have ZERO respect for Metallica and will NEVER purchace a CD, Concert ticket, Shirt NOTHING ever again. And I really feel others that continue to support them are sorry individuals brainwashed by them

Bands like Iron Maiden and Slayer are bands I really admire for sticking to doing what they do and never changing for mainstream america.

What bands do others not respect?

MetalThrasher442 said:
that simple plan band or G-unit and metallica

Simple Plan lol they must be the saddest excuse for a band out right now hahah god they are aweful and just so fuckin gay, I can't believe anyone could actually listen to that whiny teen age garbage "Im sorry im not perfect" bleh ::vomits::

Prince - talented musician, but fucked up when it comes to dealing with his fans. About seven years ago, he and his lawyers started threatening fan sites, most of which were doing nothing more than promoting him and his music... all because he wanted to be the sole source for news about himself. He also said sites that used his album covers (even the ones he recorded for WB) were suit-worthy. We stopped reviewing his music and pulled all the reviews we had done.

I'll never listen to that purple midget again - too bad, 'cause I liked "The Black Album".

ironmaidenfan09 said:
For most people it's easy Metallica. They haven't put out a true Metal album since And Justice for All. Once they figured out they could make a zillion dollars by going soft they went with it and ran and never looked back.

Great, another immature Metallica hater :rolleyes: ....why can't you respect the good stuff they DID put out and leave it at that?

Limp Bizkit or The Offspring. All pop-punk bands (except Weezer. They rule.)

The Black Album was a masterpiece. Have to disagree on AJFA being Metallica's last great album. Symphonica was cool and Garage Inc. had some killer material on it. St. Anger had potential, but the crappy production and lame lyrics really hurt it in the end.

phil anselmo first tour of australia with pantera. very shitfull performance, did not give a fuck, drank too much on stage, tripped over a few times (beginning to wonder if it was over his ego?) and insulted the adelaide audience by yawning into the camera off to the side of the stage. yes i saw you, CUNT.

always the cheapshots at bands who are succesfull!!! so easy!!!!!!!
Offspring started from scrap , they worked hard for theire succes. Name one band who are fuckin millionairs and go on the Warped tour , not to play just the headline dates but also the graveyard shifts!!!!! just to play 40 minutes a day!!!!!!! fuck you!!!!!!!

Limp Bizkit!!! Fred Durst is Johnniesczech man so don't even go there!!!!!!!!!!

......and all the poppunkbands!!!!!!! Trax was popthrash with AntiSocial in 88 so need I say more?? don't like it?? don't listen to it, stop the whining!!!!!!!!

spitzs lazy eye said:
phil anselmo first tour of australia with pantera. very shitfull performance, did not give a fuck, drank too much on stage, tripped over a few times (beginning to wonder if it was over his ego?) and insulted the adelaide audience by yawning into the camera off to the side of the stage. yes i saw you, CUNT.

adelaide had alot of bad luck with pantera shows lol,havent heard many positive reviews,sydney shows were always killer especially reinventing the steel tour,they crushed!

White Stripes, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein, Kiss.
And the Metallica bashing gets really old "they haven´t put a true metal album since Justice"...well prolly thank God for that.

Journey :puke: :ill: :yuk: -I fuckin hate them,they suck big time,steve perry that little fuck"Im too scared to go on stage so i'll have a panic attack" what a pussy piece of shit and neil (I'm only in it for the $$$) Schoen fuck him,what an asshole. Fuck this band, ban them, if hear about a journey tribute band near you boo them too, tell them they suck. :worship: :worship: :worship:

ironmaidenfan09 said:
For most people it's easy Metallica. They haven't put out a true Metal album since And Justice for All. Once they figured out they could make a zillion dollars by going soft they went with it and ran and never looked back. I have ZERO respect for Metallica and will NEVER purchace a CD, Concert ticket, Shirt NOTHING ever again. And I really feel others that continue to support them are sorry individuals brainwashed by them

Bands like Iron Maiden and Slayer are bands I really admire for sticking to doing what they do and never changing for mainstream america.

What bands do others not respect?

I agree and disagree with you there, I mean slayer and maiden are still rocking out hard and fast which is great but you cant condemn anybody for going to see metallica live when they hardly play any new stuff (im starting to think they realise its shit!) and all the old shit that they pump out is fuckin crazy! The reason i'm saying this is cos i bought that piece of shit cunning stunts dvd and they were so layd back and disguisting live that i thought seeing as that was years ago they wouldve got worse when i was about to go see them in 2004. But man they were seriously awesome and fucking looked to be having a great time- really going for it on the headbanging front- and i think they played like a grand total of 5 songs post black album and theymplayed about 25 songs so fuck yeah there still awesome.....oh and hetfield is at leats attempting to growl a wee bit again lol.

Metallica
Limp Bizkit
Green Day....I'm just now realizing what a hard question this is as I'm sure that most of us could rattle off names all day!! I guess I'll leave it at these three...But trust me, there's quite a few more!!